Polly & Ray Part #1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Where do these guys come from then? She has a sign in her front law that says come on in and fuck me!  Free fucks everyone! Come on in! At least with Misty you could tell that she had a social relationship with those guys. They were obviously fuck buddies. This is just so.......🤐 Must not talk about fight club.

Misty is not a prostitute :biggrin: it's a different kind of girl who have multiple relationships

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

Misty is not a prostitute :biggrin:

To be fair none of us knows jack shit about much of anything that happens here! How these people got here, what motivates them to stay or what master they serve. We all like to pretend that everything is fair and just, but THE TRUTH is that no one knows much of anything that goes on here. 

• Like 1

I don't see prostitute.. I see a girl that entered into a serious game with her BF having to do with his making her do what he wants, have what he wants her to have,  including fucking anyone he sends over or him bringing over girls, kicking her out of her bed and fucking them with her there.. Control freak.. she is playing along.. just hope no one hurts her.. In the mean time they make money with VH for activity.. nite you all

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Houlii said:

I don't see prostitute.. I see a girl that entered into a serious game with her BF having to do with his making her do what he wants, have what he wants her to have,  including fucking anyone he sends over or him bringing over girls, kicking her out of her bed and fucking them with her there.. Control freak.. she is playing along.. just hope no one hurts her.. In the mean time they make money with VH for activity.. nite you all

Now, that is a distinct possibility! I applaud your effort! 

• Like 1