Polly & Ray Part #1

and he didn't even had the "power" to cum... not in the first cam show  (where he was the "slave" and not even give a fuck) not now in the second one where she was just there laying down on the floor.. Maybe he will be more lucky on a third one if polly arrive 

At least the tenant was more lucky with a bj with happy ending from the bdsm girl

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

not now in the second one where she was just there laying down on the floor.

Yeah basically just a dead fish during sex. I'm not sure if she's like that with everybody else or not though but this girl is major turn off so far.

1 minute ago, jjkopite said:

?

ı supposed the guest girl polly. then realised that she is not polly. ı wonder how she is. ı asked to vhtv and could not get answer.

1 minute ago, runawaygroom said:

ı supposed the guest girl polly. then realised that she is not polly. ı wonder how she is. ı asked to vhtv and could not get answer.

The hot blonde is Sandy. The other girl sometimes wearing a mask is Elise. Girl with curly hair is Polly. The other hot regular visiting is Valery.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

The hot blonde is Sandy. The other girl sometimes wearing a mask is Elise. Girl with curly hair is Polly. The other hot regular visiting is Valery.

thank you. ı know polly. do you know how she is? we saw she went to hospital with ambulance last. then there is no news from her.

11 minutes ago, runawaygroom said:

thank you. ı know polly. do you know how she is? we saw she went to hospital with ambulance last. then there is no news from her.

Unfortunately I don't know more than you about her. Let's hope she is fine.

10 minutes ago, runawaygroom said:

I doubt it's serious. I think Polly will be back soon. New apartments Foxy and this differ in that they derive maximum opportunities. Even if Foxy or Polly fell ill - show must go on.