Polly & Ray Part #1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

These guys are ambulance people. СКОРАЯ means ambulance

Yes, their clothes (don't know if only at siberia or all russia) are equal to the guys that visit NAS house. On second pic they was measuring her blood pressure . And if they decided to take her, means could not be so simple

• Like 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

i wonder what's wrong?

Just now, Sparkles said:

Yes, their clothes (don't know if only at siberia or all russia) are equal to the guys that visit NAS house. On second pic they was measuring her blood pressure . And if they decided to take her, means could not be so simple

Lets hope all will be alright with her 

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

These ambulance guys were not surprised at all by the cams. You think she told them before?

I'm actually quite surprised they didn't cut the feed like what they used to do, and allowed the ambulance people to be shown.

4 minutes ago, Just In said:

I'm actually quite surprised they didn't cut the feed like what they used to do, and allowed the ambulance people to be shown.

Surprised too.. they could create another technical issue like normal.. But it's not the first time we see the situation .. 
But i guess they had to be informed previously or even sign some documentantion or problems could happen 

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Surprised too.. they could create another technical issue like normal.. But it's not the first time we see the situation .. 
But i guess they had to be informed previously or even sign some documentantion or problems could happen 

I cant see the ambulance crew signing any documentation to allow entry, as it would be the case that the person requiring treatment would have to leave the apartment as an option before them signing. I know if I were in that position I wouldn't sign any document before entering as it is them that called me. But since I dont know the law of the land there it is just a guess.::)

5 minutes ago, Just In said:

I cant see the ambulance crew signing any documentation to allow entry, as it would be the case that the person requiring treatment would have to leave the apartment as an option before them signing. I know if I were in that position I wouldn't sign any document before entering as it is them that called me. But since I dont know the law of the land there it is just a guess.::)

I will do the same if i was allowed to "choose" what to do.. 
But don't know if there just a "signal" at door alerting to cams would be enough or they could refuse that.. well doesn't matter :biggrin:

45 minutes ago, groomy said:

Well, it's unethical to call diagnoses - more so the ambulance did not call them (only suspicions and hospitalization). Nothing serious.

When they were at the Apartment she was able to walk out the door with them on her own so it's likely nothing serious or they would have went back and got a stretcher to take her out.

• Like 1