Polly & Ray Part #1

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

It happens to me when I don't sleep or sleep late- like tonight.

I take two extra strength Advil  + two extra strange Tylenol together and wait 6 hours, then do it again. 

That may not be so great for the liver. But as long as its less then 2000mg a day you should be ok. 

Just now, Amy3 said:

That may not be so great for the liver. But as long as its less then 2000mg a day you should be ok. 

you are correct, I was about to reply and mention that. 

the dosage should not exceed 1g of Tylenol or Advil at a time and 2g daily.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

She is such sweet girl, likes to please everyone. I am in love with her :heart:

I don’t have a sub and I don’t even know what she looks like. Is it one of those quicky deals or is she really into the cam lifestyle? We are in Ray and Pollys thread right? Hahaha!!! 😂

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I don’t have a sub and I don’t even know what she looks like. Is it one of those quicky deals or is she really into the cam lifestyle? We are in Ray and Pollys thread right? Hahaha!!! 😂

Let's put it this way. She is one of the girls who might come close to legendary Terry :tongue:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ooopel said:

oh  dear Ash, that advice for everyone especially that for those friends, and you Ash if one day you feel tired or in an headache , i will make for you a special massage, like Grisha, i learned the method  from him..:biggrin::heart:

If you can give a massage like Grisha, I don't need a headache to get one of those from you!

Well, I didn’t get to try the yoga method, but amazingly the cc chat method seemed to work. I can feel it passing. Yay, back to work again. Great talking with you all. Thanks for the tips! ❤️

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Sandy is far different than Polly. 

I like how she casually fucks and she is so fun during sex. 

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Let's put it this way. She is one of the girls who might come close to legendary Terry :tongue:

Ok, now I like to know who is Terry? please :)

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Really? How did i miss her when i had my free sub? Terry just oozed sexiness, and in all the guys at A and A's like moths to a flame