Polly & Ray Part #1

19 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Any advice on how to get rid of a bad headache. Advil isn't working. Anyone? Help!

Vivadol, it's always work with me . and take some yoga like sitting  on your butt without move for an aqurter of hour and  close your eyes let your self on thinking about a better place you like it or a better someone you love it ,and you will see the headach was gone..::)  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ever bated or had sex with a bad headache? I have, WOW!! Let me tell you, that orgasm is a gift that keeps on giving. Talk about riding the waves of pain. Damn!! 🤣🤯😭

Having a headache is the biggest excuse people use to not have sex, only you Amy would say having a headache is a good thing for having sex!

2 minutes ago, ooopel said:

Vivadol, it's always work with me . and take some yoga like sitting  on your butt without move for an aqurter of hour and  close your eyes let your self on thinking about a better place you like it or a better someone you love it ,and you will see the headach was gone..::)  

No Vividol, but ill try the yoga idea. I’m dying it hurst so bad. 

3 minutes ago, ooopel said:

Hi ooopel, so taking your mind off of you're headache works, I'll try to remember that next time i have one, I'm fortunate i rarely have one, and it's usually when I'm stressed out and tired.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

And you complain when I offer up pointless discussions. Seriously Jabbath! “There may be some pressure points” and then you don’t know where they are. Pfff 🤨😬

Sorry I am professional pervert and priest but not a doctor :tongue:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Having a headache is the biggest excuse people use to not have sex, only you Amy would say having a headache is a good thing for having sex!

No way, not good, just an experience everyone should have. It’s an adventure cause you KNOW when it's about to happen it's going to hurt like hell! But when you gotta do it, you gotta do it. 

Another fun bating adventure is bating when you know you have a time limit. Ok. Grandma is coming over at 6pm, it’s 5:40pm. Yeah, I think I can squeeze this in. Oh shit it’s 5:55pm faster faster!!! Haha!!! Ash, you know exactly what I’m talking about. Lol

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Any advice on how to get rid of a bad headache. Advil isn't working. Anyone? Help!

It happens to me when I don't sleep or sleep late- like tonight.

I take two extra strength Advil  + two extra strange Tylenol together and wait 6 hours, then do it again. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry I am professional pervert and priest but not a doctor :tongue:

Yeah we know you’re a pro! You do realize I’m never gonna stop giving you a hard time right? 😬

• Like 1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Hi ooopel, so taking your mind off of you're headache works, I'll try to remember that next time i have one, I'm fortunate i rarely have one, and it's usually when I'm stressed out and tired.

oh  dear Ash, that advice for everyone especially that for those friends, and you Ash if one day you feel tired or in an headache , i will make for you a special massage, like Grisha, i learned the method  from him..:biggrin::heart:

• Like 1