Polly & Ray Part #1

4 hours ago, doctor_housky said:

On ALL live webcam websites, be it "voyeur" or "cam girls/guys/couples", the following are illegal (or shall we say not condoned): drugs, urination, scat, heavy bondage, hitting the other partner, fighting, bodily harm in any way, actual prostitution. And a few others I cannot remember now. 

However, if all of the above are legal in the country the stream is transmitted from, it is not the website owner's duty to enforce what is illegal in other countries. And I am pretty sure that prostitution is not legal in Russia. 

Otherwise, they would be shut down in an instant. KGB is still at work very much over there.

Unless they get a cut of the profits :biggrin:

i'm sure Russian services have most important things to works :biggrin:... and just for info (from wikipedia) :

In the 1980s, the glasnost liberalisation of Soviet society provoked KGB Chairman Vladimir Kryuchkov (1988–91) to lead the August 1991 Soviet coup d'état attempt to depose President Mikhail Gorbachev. The thwarted coup d'état ended the KGB on 6 November 1991. The KGB's main successors are the FSB (Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation) and the SVR (Foreign Intelligence Service).

(some others wikis write about a third tech agency)

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Any advice on how to get rid of a bad headache. Advil isn't working. Anyone? Help!

I'm afraid I'm not going to be much help as I don't usually get headaches.
But I did Google it. There may be something that works for you in this
search. So sorry for your pain. I know you must be in agony. The best of luck.

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+get+rid+of+a+bad+headache&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1

And yes, I'm late to the party, again. Maybe for your next headache...not
that I'm wishing one on you. I hope you never get another one.

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I wouldn’t be so sure about that. You could very well getting more for your money in the long run with the girlfriend. Plus, if the pro turns out to be an amateur in disguise, you will lose all your money whereas if the girlfriend turns out to be a dud, you can just cut your losses and pocket the balance. Nowadays women have been fooled into believing that having sex is a matter of empowerment so, chances are you can score a pretty sweet deal on a girlfriend just keep looking. Lol

Amy, I got the point. I will dump the girlfriend. Too expensive. :biggrin:

2 hours ago, ooopel said:

O Romeo sorry if i ask here in wrong topic . i have one more question, what about previous GIFs before the contest do you entering the rating and are calculated or only the posts or Gifs that  started with the contest are counted only?:cool:

Only the gifs posted in the contest topic count. You should not repost a previous gif. 

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Only the gifs posted in the contest topic count. You should not repost a previous gif. 

Jabba, just for my clarification, please. Are you saying that not only does
the GIF need to be posted in the contest topic, but it also can't be posted
in any other topic? Just curious.