Polly & Ray Part #1

6 minutes ago, budda said:

Who is it that decides what I can and what I cannot say ?.
In my daily life I can often write to a producer and/or seller of products and/or services to propose changes or suggestions to improve their services.
Considering that I pay for their products and/or services and that I do it in a constructive way, what's wrong?

You can say what you want up to a point. Generally if you go too far off topic or you become insulting to the tenants or other cc members. Someone will report the post and the mods here are usually pretty quick to shut you down or risk getting banned for some period of time depending on whether or not you are a premium cc member and what the offense is. The likely suggestion will be for you to create your own topic and rant there instead of a tenants apt thread. Particularly if your complaint is general in nature and doesn't really directly apply to the tenants. 

My comments back to you aren't intended to silence you it is meant to educate you in how this actually works. 

2 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

visto che sei italiano come me te lo scrivo in italiano, tu hai imposto non proposto di cambiare aggiungere o modificare delle regole che non ci sono, VH li lascia liberi di fare quello che vogliono basta che non ci siano bambini droghe o violenza

Edit: sarà forse stao il modo in cui l'hai scritto, io campisco che è per una proposta da parte tua, ma non credo possa essere accettata

Ciao, abbonarsi a VHTV è come abbonarsi a SKY o al TELEPASS o a quant'altro.

Proporre a questi fornitori una modifica o un miglioramento (in termini costruttivi) dei loro servizi, fa parte della normalità.

Che i consigli vengano poi messi in atto è un altro discorso...

Da come mi hanno risposto altri sembra invece che questo sia un abbonamento "prendere o lasciare".

Ma non dovrebbe interessare anche a loro migliorare il "prodotto" che offrono ?  La concorrenza incalza...

2 minutes ago, budda said:

Ciao, abbonarsi a VHTV è come abbonarsi a SKY o al TELEPASS o a quant'altro.

Proporre a questi fornitori una modifica o un miglioramento (in termini costruttivi) dei loro servizi, fa parte della normalità.

Che i consigli vengano poi messi in atto è un altro discorso...

Da come mi hanno risposto altri sembra invece che questo sia un abbonamento "prendere o lasciare".

Ma non dovrebbe interessare anche a loro migliorare il "prodotto" che offrono ?  La concorrenza incalza...

sai perchè ti hanno riposto così? perchè già se ne è parlato tante volte in altre occasioni passate, sono d'accordo su quello che dici che è un abbonamento, e giustamente abbiamo in diritto di proporre mi sembra giustissimo, ma quando VHTH ha dichiarato che gli inquilini possono nascondersi accendere le luci o spegnerle.. beh mi sembra abbiano già dato una risposta ... 

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You can say what you want up to a point. Generally if you go too far off topic or you become insulting to the tenants or other cc members. Someone will report the post and the mods here are usually pretty quick to shut you down or risk getting banned for some period of time depending on whether or not you are a premium cc member and what the offense is. The likely suggestion will be for you to create your own topic and rant there instead of a tenants apt thread. Particularly if your complaint is general in nature and doesn't really directly apply to the tenants. 

My comments back to you aren't intended to silence you it is meant to educate you in how this actually works. 

Two things:
I do not know how to create a general topic and so far I have always put my posts this way. If you tell me how to do it, I thank you,
I have re-read my post; I do not seem to have offended anyone.

13 minutes ago, budda said:

I'm sorry you did not understand what I wrote.
Is it forbidden to ask to move a camera or add another camera?
Is not it so bad to ask not to turn off the lights?
Do you remember what website we are following?

You can ask all you want, but you seem to be demanding a result rather then making a suggestion. That's how it comes off to other people that why you get the reaction you get. If you have a suggestion your best bet is to submit a ticket to VH or create topic in the general VH area and hope you can get some traction. 

You need to understand that you are not the only member; therefore, VH is not going to change their model or their policies just for you. They will make business decisions based off the profitability of their earnings. You are merely paying for access to the cams. If a tenant breaks a no no rule, then you can demand action and VH will act. Demanding anything outside of that will only be taken into consideration and you have no recourse of any kind short of terminating your subscription and asking for a refund on the balance of your account. BUT, if you do that expect that you will get banned from the site. 

5 minutes ago, budda said:

esattamente...è da un quasi un anno che sono abbonato a VH ... qualche nostra proposta (intesa come community) sulla posizione delle cam per esempio è stata presa in carico ed esaudita... più di questo non credo possano fare... possono migliorare la qualità magari di una cam, sistemare la luminosità ma non possono obbligare le persone a lasciare le luci accese per esempio... 

I found you really very aggressive towards me.
Here in Italy, I have subscribed to SKY TV.
Two months ago I wrote to them proposing an improvement in one of their programs.
They replied by thanking me for the suggestion.

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You can ask all you want, but you seem to be demanding a result rather then making a suggestion. That's how it comes off to other sites that why you get the reaction you get. If you have a suggestion your best bet is to submit a ticket to VH or create topic in the general VH area and hope you can get some traction. 

You need to understand that you are not the only member; therefore, VH is not going to change their model or their policies just for you. They will make business decisions based off the profitability of their earnings. You are merely paying for access to the cams. If a tenant breaks a no no rule, then you can demand action and VH will act. Demanding anything outside of that will only be taken into consideration and you have no recourse of any kind short of terminating your subscription and asking for a refund on the balance of your account. BUT, if you do that expect that you will get banned from the site. 

From your last post you make me understand that I did not understand anything about this website.
I simply thought it was my right to propose improvements (always if shared by most of you).
If it is not so, I give up and I will never propose anything in the future.

1 minute ago, budda said:

From your last post you make me understand that I did not understand anything about this website.
I simply thought it was my right to propose improvements (always if shared by most of you).
If it is not so, I give up and I will never propose anything in the future.

Go back and read what you wrote. Those aren't suggestions they are clearly demands. We explained to you why it's folly to make such demands here. No one is saying that you cannot make them, but you should expect that people will explain to you why your demands cannot be met. Next we suggested alternative ways to get your message across. I agree it's a big challenge. I've tried it myself countless times. Many times utterly failing, but many others I did succeed. It takes a lot of work that's for sure and you'll likely drive yourself crazy and end up pissing off a lot of people along the way. If you think you have a really good idea, the best thing for you to do is to send a ticket to VH and explain why your idea is so awesome! If you just want to complain you can open a new topic and have at it or get forced into one by your fellow posters and cc mods. That's what will happen. Good luck!