Polly & Ray Part #1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Really feel sorry for VH,this guests most sure aren't hired by them,and all this guests covering cams only hurts the site prestige.Think managers and the residents really really need to choose better their guests.So..the girl laughing,smiling as the dude covers the cams it's Polly?If so..nice resident lol.

It's Valery, so both are guests, which begs the question are they renting out the place for friends to have company?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

I am totally in favor of "punishing" in this way.
Release all the cams for 24 hours for the projects that commit this.

As certainty the incidences of this, would be reduced.

You maybe onto something with this idea as a two part solution. 1 it serves as a punishment and 2 it allows non subscribers a taste to see if they want to sub.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Just In said:

It's Valery, so both are guests, which begs the question are they renting out the place for friends to have company?

Thanks,watch little this place so not sure if was Polly or not.So she it's an guest..surprised how after seing she was laughting,smiling as the moron covered the cams but only him leaved.She should leave also,didn't tried to stop..nothing..just smiled.

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

I am totally in favor of "punishing" in this way.
Release all the cams for 24 hours for the projects that commit this.

As certainty the incidences of this, would be reduced.

I said that when happen at stella&stephan... if is done on purpose (and normally is) and tenants doesn't seems to act as quick as possible, the house immediately should go offline.. Then the fine should be bigger if it's done with tenants allowance. Here for sure valery knows that is forbidden but didn't even care.. business was more important 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Just In said:

I don't think she is a "guest" but yes, not an official tenant. but she knows the rules since the number of times she was there performing to cams

• Like 1

Just now, ze81 said:

Thanks,watch little this place so not sure if was Polly or not.So she it's an guest..surprised how after seing she was laughting,smiling as the moron covered the cams but only him leaved.She should leave also,didn't tried to stop..nothing..just smiled.

I don't really watchthis place much but something caught my eye ( . ) ( . ) which alerted me to it being Valery.

1 minute ago, Just In said:

For me it isn´t even clear who does actually live there. There is absolutely no personal stuff in this apartment. People come, fuck and go.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Just In said:

You maybe onto something with this idea as a two part solution. 1 it serves as a punishment and 2 it allows non subscribers a taste to see if they want to sub.

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I said that when happen at stella&stephan... if is done on purpose (and normally is) and tenants doesn't seems to act as quick as possible, the house immediately should go offline.. Then the fine should be bigger if it's done with tenants allowance. Here for sure valery knows that is forbidden but didn't even care.. business was more important 

That's why I say that releasing the cams of the project for 24 hours would hurt where it's most effective. Better than "fines" we do not know exist or not.

• Like 1

For sure that at least measures should be diferent when it's more than one time in the same house,not sure but think it's not the first time it happens in this house,same in Maria place.In This cases someone's more serious should be done,maybe cut half month payment or something.One time ok..could happen..other point it's the time the residents take to uncover the cams..Maria just don't cair and are covered for ages,at least in this house case was very little time.Seing it's become more and more usual think would be better managers and vh choose better the guests.

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

I don't think she is a "guest" but yes, not an official tenant. but she knows the rules since the number of times she was there performing to cams

You are correct that she should be aware of the rules but would she be that bothered as it doesn't come out of her pocket?