Polly & Ray Part #1

WTF is going on with these people on VH? Damn, they are really going to have to find new and creative ways of punishing them for messing with the cams. Maybe they should cut off the cams for a week or maybe open all of the cams to be free for a week. Something has to be done. The fines aren't working. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

More cams covered??? Is that a new rule?? 

3 cams in living room "closed"

New rules I do not know, but for me the definitive proof that VH no longer has any disciplinary control over this.

we were in Maria the day before and now here.

Okay, we make the ticket and the cams are discovered.
But the fault is still committed.

• Like 1

Just now, thedbear said:

New rules I do not know, but for me the definitive proof that VH no longer has any disciplinary control over this.

we were in Maria the day before and now here.

Okay, we make the ticket and the cams are discovered.
But the fault is still committed.

committed and allowed with smiles by someone that knows the rules (on this case not a direct tenant)

• Like 1

Really feel sorry for VH,this guests most sure aren't hired by them,and all this guests covering cams only hurts the site prestige.Think managers and the residents really really need to choose better their guests.So..the girl laughing,smiling as the dude covers the cams it's Polly?If so..nice resident lol.

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

WTF is going on with these people on VH? Damn, they are really going to have to find new and creative ways of punishing them for messing with the cams. Maybe they should cut off the cams for a week or maybe open all of the cams to be free for a week. Something has to be done. The fines aren't working. 

I am totally in favor of "punishing" in this way.
Release all the cams for 24 hours for the projects that commit this.

As certainty the incidences of this, would be reduced.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1