Polly & Ray Part #1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Maybe it's better to give # instead of names :biggrin:

Oh, I love to see we have too many girls to name. Sort of Misty problem. A great problem to have :) 

As I said...
simplifies the situation there because we will not have "dramas". At least I do not see signs of that yet.

But it complicates, because that way I also do not see how both projects can interact ..

We will therefore have to NAS in a more loyal (now) way the line that has today. / couple guests, random on Serena's part, among themselves) and so on.

Here in PR we can have a rotation (or not) I do not see a vortex there.

• Can you see ?:cool:
Edited by thedbear

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

As I said...
simplifies the situation there because we will not have "dramas". At least I do not see signs of that yet.

But it complicates, because that way I also do not see how both projects can interact ..

We will therefore have to follow in a more loyal (now) way the line that has today. / (Rare guests, random on Serena's part, among themselves) and so on.

Here in PR we can have a rotation (or not) I do not see a vortex there.

• Can you see ?:cool:

Why should the projects need to interact? It didn't work particularly well before!  

10 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Why should the projects need to interact? It didn't work particularly well before!  

Sorry .... it worked yes, and well while it has not gotten to the point of effectively concluding the day D ..

Like I said before, missed opportunities. And not from the women there.
Now however this point of stalemate on one side was overcome (this became clear when we had the entry of Marina as a test)