Polly & Ray Part #1

8 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Yes... lighting... awesome in this apartment :biggrin: Even before the show directed to the cams we saw them fucking and the guy was "hidden" 
Edda&Joe... blindspots in bedroom and in the kitchen
NAS... blindspots in the hall 

About alex&lina i mentioned "particulary 3-4 houses" ... lina&dominica (dominica totally unknown).. cleo&axel (totally unknown) ... ella&isaac (totally unknown).. otto&lola (totally unknown) lily&noah (totally unknown) 

I went through timeline watching last night scene a few time with multi camera views. All I can tell is that I really like George's apartments. This one is really outstanding.

I personally don't care about blind spots or lighting in places where usually sex won't happen. To me bedrooms must have a good quality camera and lighting. I am sure Ray will take a look at timeline and he will choose the better option to perform his action. I saw he was obsessed with camera angles.  

Covering all blind spots with camera will be waste of bandwidth. It is better to have smaller apartments and  spend cameras to cover bedrooms or action areas well :biggrin: 

I short, when George bring an apartment, we will be happy. We know that since we cheered with Edda's apartment, and Ray's last night performance.

To be fair, alex&lina brought some really nice apartments, but it is hit and miss. It is quality vs quantity.

lily&noah had the best camera+lighting work I can think of in VH, but the quality is not consistent across the management.

• Like 1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Wow. It's an actual black guy. I was starting to think none of the tenants on VH knew what one was.

bandicam_2018-03-15_11-16-54-431.jpg

bandicam_2018-03-15_11-17-05-706.jpg

Two black guys... and she doesn't know none of them..

she is now talking with other one in the bedroom... 

The line of this house is written