Foxy, Kira - Part #1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

I disagree !

I think the real Foxy was only present today.
Note the line (Foxy is the main and with the larger room).

In my view is where we will have the male moves there.

I think I agree,the blue hair girl could been just an guest,she was with Kira and then sleeped,but think blue will be an regular presence also.Kinda interest to see the first weekend,think could be very very good.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I could be wrong but think house plan isn't correct,think there is an toilet or an room without cam.

Was thinking the same as they manage to vanish sometimes though it may be the toilet I will reserve judgement lol.

12 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Seems we will have a lot to enjoy in this house.

Adding to what we already have in rhythm for Ray (,) Poly and what is currently drawn to NIna (&) Alan (&) Serena, we may have the feeling that George is actually back. And willing to resume his previous status.

6 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Was thinking the same as they manage to vanish sometimes though it may be the toilet I will reserve judgement lol.

Yes it's indeed an toilet,probarby it's the room they enter when they desapar from all cams,like it happen it's Kira several times westerday night.Was totaly visible when foxy today opened th door to show th dude,basicaly it's the usual toilet without cam that is present in a lot of the places,and seems fair.what I would change it's to put one of guestbedroom cams catching that blank spot we don't see in it.

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Adding to what we already have in rhythm for Ray (,) Poly and what is currently drawn to NIna (&) Alan (&) Serena, we may have the feeling that George is actually back. And willing to resume his previous status.

Ray and Polly I don't watch,don't find them special(just personal taste)but seems it's an ok place and with some good fallowers,but in this house case I Totaly have that feeling of movement,delivery,capacity to surprise that t best George had in the best moments of his houses,glad to see him back to old form.

3 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

i guess it's a storage room... 

To put things?From what i seen it's mainly an toilet,looked clean without a lot things in it,probarby if you watch in time archive you will manage to see when she opens the door and shows it to dude.

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

To put things?From what i seen it's mainly an toilet,looked clean without a lot things in it,probarby if you watch in time archive you will manage to see when she opens the door and shows it to dude.

it's a storage room for me 

Screenshot (3324).png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1