Foxy, Kira - Part #1

24 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Even some couples only places seem still be fine or do you think managers would pay for a move when there is no perspective for them to earn money? So the couples not making any money is most likely proved what it is: An assumption without any evidence.

typical for some cc users who clearly want the vhtv to collapse. Maybe they've got business in it??  of course I have no evidence, just assumptions 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, beardman said:

Esa es una cuestión de definición. No tengo ningún problema con lo que hacen en cámara, incluso el uso de cocaína. No es sensato ni sabio ni saludable. Pero eso también se aplica al tabaquismo y a las grandes cantidades de alcohol que toman. Es un hecho conocido que los rusos no envejecen debido a sus hábitos de bebida. En la mayoría de las fiestas en VHTV alguien está durmiendo. ¿Sin objeciones? Tal vez necesitan un poco de alcohol extra para hacer lo que hacen. ¿Quién sabe?

La forma en que VH twittea sobre "increíbles" (¿en qué aspecto?) Los actos sexuales y sobre las chicas en cuestión me irrita mucho más ... Idioma de los adolescentes.

Además: no estamos en la posición moral de tener objeciones éticas o morales.

Además: estos participantes no son héroes y no es necesario que me gusten.

According to almost everything except that we expect heroes, there is a middle term that is called normal people who do not do drugs, who are not violent, who do not need to drink a bottle of vodka to get up in the end .. good people with independence that they like sex and practice it according to their tastes and also do not mind being observed.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, catalonia said:

According to almost everything except that we expect heroes, there is a middle term that is called normal people who do not do drugs, who are not violent, who do not need to drink a bottle of vodka to get up in the end .. good people with independence that they like sex and practice it according to their tastes and also do not mind being observed.

So people that use drugs for one or another reason aren't good people neither normal?i lost one of my best friends to drugs and he was an lovely person that unfortunately gone to far in some things.vh works like it works,I don't get why some that want an almost only voyeur cam site don't just forget VH and join other site like rlc.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, waldi said:

typical for some cc users who clearly want the vhtv to collapse. Maybe they've got business in it??  of course I have no evidence, just assumptions 

Excuse me !
But these assumptions have already gained evidence status with me for a long time.

At the beginning of this site and in our forums, we did not have as many comments of this nature as we have now.

Is the price of fame?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Excuse me !
But these assumptions have already gained evidence status with me for a long time.

At the beginning of this site and in our forums, we did not have as many comments of this nature as we have now.

Is the price of fame?

Well the times Alan was violent they had a lot of coments also,remember that perfectly,specialy when Alan and Nina were in the othe George place.Lots of coments,it's that the price of fame?

11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

¿Entonces las personas que usan drogas por una u otra razón no son buenas personas ni normales? Perdí a uno de mis mejores amigos por las drogas y él fue una persona encantadora que desafortunadamente llegó muy lejos en algunas cosas. Funciona como funciona, yo don No entiendo por qué algunos que quieren un sitio de cámara de voyeur casi no se olvidan de VH y se unen a otro sitio como rlc.

Obviously there will be everything and everyone is very free to get into the body what they want, but people with addiction problems are no longer normal because their addiction makes them have unusual behaviors. And I'm sorry about your friend, sure as you said was a good guy with a problem, big problem. As for VH do not worry, I canceled my subscription, I have 7 days left.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well the times Alan was violent they had a lot of coments also,remember that perfectly,specialy when Alan and Nina were in the othe George place.Lots of coments.

Alan is no longer "violent" with Nina for months.
Now it is NIna who is "violent" with him. In some cases.

And nothing about it is commented on. But this mark for Alan is still fixed and remembered to this day.

Nothing is worth all the real affection and attention that he devotes exclusively to her (in his moments of illness or fluctuation of mood)

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

then let's start over. the forum used to be a place where people could have fun. even when the apts were bad the cc members didn't tear each other apart. now it's turned into an us vs them fight club & it sucks. if it keeps up like this pretty soon it will be 1 person talking to themselves. i'd like to see something like "mary & joe are having a great time in bed fucking each other's brains out. she is really hot!". instead i get "let's call the police because that girl is a prostitute & she's taking drugs. that girl must be a sex slave & underage. i really don't want to see anything except real life sex. anything staged is bad". and of course why are those people here? after complaining about how horrible the site is they should just go somewhere else & let the others enjoy it. otherwise soon there will be no forum at all.

You're right golfer, things have gotten a lot more personal on here from when i first started coming on here a little over a year ago. That said, the tenants back then we're a lot less contreversial. I think the first real negative thing I saw was Alex abusing Anna and everyone was on board that was completely wrong and he was an asshole for doing it. The first real dispute where people we're going at it was the Rex and Dana travesty. We went back and forth for days on that, and in the end we all agreed to disagree and moved on. Like todays incident, why can't we all disagree with whatever, have our say, and then move on? Getting personal doesn't change anyones minds, and really like you said is kinda killing the fun i believe we used to have more of on here. Lets make our points about an issues on here we see, maybe debate it, not get personal, and then agree to disagree and move on. I think some of the S & m, and bdsm or whatever it's called I  think us wrong, and very upsetting to me in some cases, but I know some don't, I won't change their minds by saying something, so I move on to something else that I enjoy. Like I love to watch couples doing their daily thing and then going at it in a hot and sexy way, I was called weird by some for likeing that, Like it was something that I shouldn't be seeing or something, well thats voyeurism isn't it? Having disagreements and debates on here is some of what makes it interesting. If we all agreed on everything it would be boring as shit. I saw all this going on with the drug use in the apartments, saw it getting kind of nasty, and i left. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

Just a bunch of bloody druggies from the street lol then again you would want to be spaced out to have anything to do with this lot :biggrin:

Foxy 4.jpg

Foxy 5.jpg

Foxy 6.jpg

I totally agree ,
In RLC they were more careful, selective and used the credit card to make the tracks in the best style. With status, deserved for where it was ..

And the best of all is that it was not just two unknown guests but almost all of Barcelona's apartment (members). The motivator was the boyfriend of one of them.

Even with a new recurrence the next day.

Only one victim was penalized in the investigation and thus removed from the project.

Of course, the fact that she was black was not the predominant factor.

So much that after a good time away, she was allowed a new return to the site.

Really as we see, what we have here is a slag ...... that should be banned from this site.

At least they should use a closet without cams for this (or a balcony)

• Like 1