Foxy, Kira - Part #1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I wonder if it was because it was so clearly visible in this case that VH had to take greater measures to protect itself from liability. I don’t know anything, just a guess. But it does seem to be a bit more serious this time given the time the apt has been offline. 

Short of having a timed delay with 24/7 monitoring I don’t know what VH can do to prevent this from happening. But I do think that it is a big liability for them. I’m no expert on the law there, but I suspect it’s harsh with such drugs.

I don't remember very good but think when happened in Dean place the house only returned next day,but not sure.well the way they can prevent it's in the same way they did to others houses and residents..give them at least an second chance and if they repeat it then it's byebye.

15 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I don't remember very good but think when happened in Dean place the house only returned next day,but not sure.well the way they can prevent it's in the same way they did to others houses and residents..give them at least an second chance and if they repeat it then it's byebye.

See, I’m not so sure it’s that simple. They possibly have evidence of a crime being committed. I don’t think they can just pretend it didn’t happen. Again, I’m no expert, but I am curious what’s going on behind the scenes. I would not be surprised at all if they have to institute a time delay. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Hmmm?

Of course it's still against the law there, so it would be a big problem still,  but some of these folks get loud, obnoxious and violent with excessive drinking, and have  dick fails, none of this would happen smoking a little weed

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

You weed people are all the same. Next thing you’re gonna tell me it cures cancer. Haha! For the record I’ve smoked a ton of weed. I don’t anymore though. I’ve done all kinds of drugs too! People can do what they want but they can’t do stuff on cam that could put the site in jeopardy. That’s the real point!

• Like 1

Rules are Rules... personally they can use drugs in front the cam, but i accept the VHTV rules... i guess we are all up 18+ , and i know for some1 to watch people who use drugs is obscene like the violence and scandalous ... but now we have an apartment (the only 1 where i was focused) down from more than 13 hours ... VHTV pls let it go online 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Rhdem said:

Rules are Rules... personally they can use drugs in front the cam, but i accept the VHTV rules... i guess we are all up 18+ , and i know for some1 to watch people who use drugs is obscene like the violence and scandalous ... but now we have an apartment (the only 1 where i was focused) down from more than 13 hours ... VHTV pls let it go online 

Totaly agree,just put it online was already one of best houses.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rhdem said:

VHTV , it take some time too investigate the fact that the visitors did n follow the rules . The tenants can´t control there visitors , be realistic , have a good chat and lets go on .:angry:

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, turkey said:

VHTV , it take some time too investigate the fact that the visitors did n follow the rules . The tenants can´t control there visitors , be realistic , have a good chat and lets go on .:angry:

i agree the tenants can't control the visitors, but why in other places it works? for example Clara & Stas... (i saw them in the closet burning something and sniffing in the closet but i don't go here to report) the are able to use the closet and the visitors too, and they are not the only one apt where using drugs... i'm sure next time Foxy and Kira will be more careful about that

• Upvote 1