Foxy, Kira - Part #1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

I wonder if this is her first time with a guy. Its really funny to watch :biggrin::biggrin:

jabbath If in your news you are economical in the comments on this, I stop talking to you as far as I can remember.
:cool:

Da????????´s

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I think having SNAG show up here ruined the mystic of the new place. Now, it’s just another George montage apt! How many apts full of friends and friends of friends  can there be? Too many apts running in parallel on VH. Why? Cause of the stupid manager idea! 

It's is an new place!?Looks like half new,half old.With people exaggerated happy with lots of fake smiling.sasly this was what George arranged.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

It's is an new place!?Looks like half new,half old.With people exaggerated happy with lots of fake smiling.sasly this was what George arranged.

I'm sorry but this complaining about Nina Alan and Serena being there is completely ridiculous. Foxy had already been to their house and had sex with Serena. Did you really think you wasn't going to see NAS here at some point? Do you not remember Edda and Joe and how they started. Once they got their own place, NAS visited them very frequently. There was no complaints then. Now NAS are visiting Foxy and Kira and all of a sudden it's some big travesty to you?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Say what you want about Alan but he's the one in the house with four naked women.

Nothing negitive about Alan,, I just said he has access because he's not a typical guy..You and I would probably not be welcome..

The only one I'm noticing is Alan is already a bit high for the drink,

A new bath with Kira or Foxy would be advisable for him to recover a little.

Or be collected for sleep.

and your mind can sue better what happened to you in a few hours

Edited by thedbear

2 minutes ago, Houlii said:

Nothing negitive about Alan,, I just said he has access because he's not a typical guy..You and I would probably not be welcome..

Hi Houlii, whats not typical about him other than his foot long horse cock?

3 minutes ago, Houlii said:

It’s the only reason he has access. If not for that monster cock, he’s be flipping burgers or bagging groceries. He needs to wake up every day and thank his freaking ancestors. 😊

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm sorry but this complaining about Nina Alan and Serena being there is completely ridiculous. Foxy had already been to their house and had sex with Serena. Did you really think you wasn't going to see NAS here at some point? Do you not remember Edda and Joe and how they started. Once they got their own place, NAS visited them very frequently. There was no complaints then. Now NAS are visiting Foxy and Kira and all of a sudden it's some big travesty to you?

House just opened,and was enjoying foxy and her new friends,expected at least that for some days would be her,Kira and their new friends,if you enjoy watch it,but I have all the right to say I don't like it,prefer s,n,a in their place.Like it..coment that you like it...don't like it..coment that you don't like it.

• Like 1