Foxy, Kira - Part #1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, golfer06 said:

he penetrated her the other time also. but it would be nice if he would make more of an attempt to make her see what she's missing!

With his meat monster it souldn't take more than 30 seconds for her to know what she's missing, it would be fun to see more than 2 minutes like you said though, and then have Foxy walk in on them!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

With his meat monster it souldn't take more than 30 seconds for her to know what she's missing, it would be fun to see more than 2 minutes like you said though, and then have Foxy walk in on them!

Snag being he was limp going in and only a semi coming out!

12 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

She quite the kisser, remember making out for hours on end in high school, till the windows got steamed up inside

Nothing like starting off the night with a good make out session! :biggrin:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

It looked hard to me! And i don't think she was all excited about it, she was kinda dry down there it seems, she looked like she loved it when he actually finally got it in there

No, Kira was not.
Especially since she was already asleep.

But she was awakened to keep Alan from returning to her apartment improperly. Serena was starting another round now alone with Sina.

Kira had to force all of Alan's clothes off on the couch along with Foxy.
And from Alan, he offered enough resistance.

But as I pointed out in almost all my post, Alan was motivated by the drink, again

So this sex, yes, was practiced with other intentions and reasons on the part of Kira.
I have to say know, what were,

It was for Alan to be in his bed now and not yet here in FK
:cool:

• Like 1