Foxy, Kira - Part #1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

You mean the guy in the chair right? The guy on the sofa with the funny hair is Chester :tongue:

Hehe,ok then..gothic type dude in sofa it's bro Chester,the dude in white chair..Alvin.sucess:cool:.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,ok then..gothic type dude in sofa it's bro Chester,the dude in white chair..Alvin.sucess:cool:.

Many new names:

• Leaning on the kitchen counter: Aurora
  • On the sofa: Foxy, Azura and Chester
  • On the chair: Alvin

AuroraChesterAzuraFoxyAlvin1.thumb.JPG.976d105b813dc5f04b68cc83f20dcf9f.JPG

• Like 1

You know it is really sad that there is so much distain for Alan coming to this apartment and helping to provide content and also putting the blame on Alan being here is the reason for this apartment not living upto some peoples expectations. I say what a load of crap some are spewing towards him, he isn't the one stopping anything.

These ladies have been given an oportunity on this project and failed in the first couple of days to keep guests in line with the rules, George took a chance to bring in NAS to help support this place by getting some of there viewers to watch this place too. And to be honest I am one of those viewers as I wasn't really interested in this place too much until NAS came over.

I'm fairly certain that we wont see Nina & Alan here tonight as they will have a couple of weeks worth of shagging to get on with. Which according to some gives this place a chance to thrive, in my view the jury is still out on whether this place will be any better with or without NAS influence.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Just In said:

You know it is really sad that there is so much distain for Alan coming to this apartment and helping to provide content and also putting the blame on Alan being here is the reason for this apartment not living upto some peoples expectations. I say what a load of crap some are spewing towards him, he isn't the one stopping anything.

These ladies have been given an oportunity on this project and failed in the first couple of days to keep guests in line with the rules, George took a chance to bring in NAS to help support this place by getting some of there viewers to watch this place too. And to be honest I am one of those viewers as I wasn't really interested in this place too much until NAS came over.

I'm fairly certain that we wont see Nina & Alan here tonight as they will have a couple of weeks worth of shagging to get on with. Which according to some gives this place a chance to thrive, in my view the jury is still out on whether this place will be any better with or without NAS influence.

100 % agree. I don't agree with all the NAS and especially Alan bashers here at all. 

4 hours ago, waldi said:

I don't mind Alan, we can't define this place by his presence here for a couple of days or even a bit longer. In the future everything can happen here cause as it's a place where people have open relationships rather than solid ones. Exactly as I like. 

I'm assuming Nina will be back, if Alan stays till then fine, this place started like gangbusters, now there is nothing going on, and it's no coincidence it's since Alan showed up