Foxy, Kira - Part #1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

55 minutes ago, astat_lis said:

I will ask for them
this is my favorite house!

Almost sure it will be online soon(in some hours Probrably),hopeful(and again)will be another lesson learned and not repeated.Its also one of my favourite houses.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Rhdem said:

child on cam.... Foxy if you read here childs are not allowed by VHTV

this is why i wrote hoping she (Foxy) or George read here.. .for avoid the offline time, in this case don't report to VH so fast guys

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

this is why i wrote hoping she (Foxy) or George read here.. .for avoid the offline time, in this case don't report to VH so fast guys

Broadcasting kids on camera could do a lot of damage to VH, that's why they reacted so quickly to shut it down! VH were probably grateful they were advised so quickly so they could take the appropriate action.

• Like 1

Six hours offline or more,maybe next time they can have the visits in other place or something,we are missing the place for long hours without any fault of us.Hopeful it's close to reopen.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Six hours offline or more,maybe next time they can have the visits in other place or something,we are missing the place for long hours without any fault of us.Hopeful it's close to reopen.

This is by the way not very fair. Fight. Package amphetamine on the camera. Yes - it's a failure.

Just a few minutes finding 18-, without any subtexts. This should not be a big problem for participants. Yes, cameras should be off. But fined? Especially for the first time (if systematically children - then yes there is a sense to fine).

It's not just for this apartment. But also to Ella and Isaac. Where just a neighbor's child came to look at the apartment. And they were fined:sad:.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1