Foxy, Kira - Part #1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I be not expect an epic party.

Oops. I made a mistake:angel:. Epic party will be - but not in the house. They are artists. They now have something like a productive meeting. They are discussing the party plan in thematic club. Where they perform soon.

• Like 3

Just now, groomy said:

I be not expect an epic party.

Oops. I made a mistake:angel:. Epic party will be - but not in the house. They are artists. They now have something like a productive meeting. They are discussing the party plan in thematic club. Where they perform soon.

true. Nothing will go to extreme in here any more. But if someone like to watch people meet and talk, this is good flat :biggrin:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, waldi said:

true. Nothing will go to extreme in here any more. But if someone like to watch people meet and talk, this is good flat :biggrin:

No. There will be a lot of interesting things. Just this evening - most likely will not lead to anything epic (if they do not start repetition here:biggrin:).

They are discussing a detailed plan - party in the club.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

No. There will be a lot of interesting things. Just this evening - most likely will not lead to anything epic (if they do not start repetition here:biggrin:).

They are discussing a detailed plan - party in the club.

all right, we'll see :biggrin: who's gonna send the ticket first :biggrin: