Foxy, Kira - Part #1

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Never gonna make me believe that Nina would stay with Alan if it weren’t for that dick. No way!

Amy, please look less and see more (again I invite you)

See my post in example. And the evidence I can now capture,
You know how to display the ones that are hidden,

And you know I have no behavior to manipulate things here, but to observe with propriety.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I seriously won't mind seeing this five together more often. Maybe with some of the new friends like blue for example. . Sounds like fun. And I want to see if Kira will go all the way with Alan one day. He definitely made her curious :biggrin:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I do! I think it makes for a bad showing. I never liked the idea of all the managers tenants commingling. Seems like it would make dividing up the money an issue. I also don’t think a manger should be having sex or orchestrating sex for their tenants. 

Uh did not see that. Can you show me where you complained?

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Don’t like bitching huh? Why can’t I say the stuff that I want to say without being called out on it all the freaking time! I make comments about the stuff I see on the site and you guys pile on me. I don’t make comments about the stuff you say and accuse you of ruining anyone’s fun. I guess I’m only allowed to say nice things and fun things, not what I actually think and want to share. 

I'm sorry, I'm looking at my post and I don't see your name anywhere's in it.  Perhaps I was not talking about you..I seem to remember yesterday or the day before when people were commenting on the fact there were too many calling out others personally.  Guess you prefer that huh? To quote the immortal Baird:  "Me thinks thou doth protest too much!"   Amy dear...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I seriously won't mind seeing this five together more often. Maybe with some of the new friends like blue for example. . Sounds like fun. And I want to see if Kira will go all the way with Alan one day. He definitely made her curious :biggrin:

The night is still young, That could be great to see Kira face when he starts plowing her with that plantain of his

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, tweety said:

Way to go, Amy.::)

Thank you! Had to read 2 pages of people saying, “Well, I guess the rules are the rules, but fuck you Amy for ruining our fun!” To be honest I’m sick of it. You guys do this to me all the time. Veiled comments directed towards me. You think so don’t read that stuff. Well, I’m sorry for ruining your fun! 😤

• Like 2

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

The night is still young, That could be great to see Kira face when he starts plowing her with that plantain of his

These two really like each other. Dont know if they knew each other before but to me it seems they really get along great when you leave out the sexual component. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Thank you! Had to read 2 pages of people saying, “Well, I guess the rules are the rules, but fuck you Amy for ruining our fun!” To be honest I’m sick of it. You guys do this to me all the time. Veiled comments directed towards me. You think so don’t read that stuff. Well, I’m sorry for ruining your fun! 😤

You not ruining my fun Amy, I wish you we're having more fun with us,   (((((big hug)))))!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

These two really like each other. Dont know if they knew each other before but to me it seems they really get along great when you leave out the sexual component. 

She thinks he's funny, thats for sure, I love guys that can make me laugh,

• Like 1