Foxy, Kira - Part #1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Thank you! Had to read 2 pages of people saying, “Well, I guess the rules are the rules, but fuck you Amy for ruining our fun!” To be honest I’m sick of it. You guys do this to me all the time. Veiled comments directed towards me. You think so don’t read that stuff. Well, I’m sorry for ruining your fun! 😤

Let me tell you something Amy, I was not referring to you with my comment about bitchin.  I guess not calling people out personally does not fit your rules huh?  I was trying to be nice but I tell you what, if I got anything to say to you I'll fucking call you out personally.  And now that you've pissed me off thinking you can read my mind:  Yeah, it does seem all you do is bitch and whine like a little bitch.  The others may not be brave enough to call you out but I sure as to shit will.  Who fucking died and made you queen of CC or VH for that matter?  Once again, you don't like it go over to RLC.  There they really don't give a fuck about their subscribers.  You'd fit right in and have something to really bitch about.  It seems like forever since the last time you had a constructive or nice comment inhere.  Boo Hoo Hoo, Amy don't like VH..  Tell you what, excuse me for an hour or two while I try and find someone who gives a shit!   You wanted a call out, you got it.  And when I get home from work, you want to keep this shit up; I'm your huckleberry!

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You see, I can read your mind. Seems I was right on the money!

No, you're simply so insufferable tonight you think you can.. Yet you truly were so far off the mark..

Okay, lords of the opposition.

For the first time Alan is giving up his resistance to another woman who is not Nanna and naturally, No pressure.

And Kira, even without her own historical terms, we see that she is resisting as Alan can as a break of her vows and convictions her sexual choice.

We do not see this in any new design, let alone recycled ;;;;;;; heheheheheheh:biggrin::cool::biggrin: