Stella & Stephan, Evi & Alan

2 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

I agree, The living room is the big issue. But looking at that room  I'm not sure there are too many places to get cameras different from what we see that won't seem far away . . I guess you could add one or two behind each side of the couch to get the full couch closeup .  The guestroom could use a second camera too.  The other rooms themselves are pretty good for the size

With houses of this size and especially with large rooms, they need to
abandon the mentality of using cams with wide-angle lenses and get
some cams with optical zoom capabilities. Then they can place the
cams pretty much where they want and zoom in and out until they get
the proper view. But, it has to be optical and not digital zoom. Maybe
a few PTZ cams llike at Lexy & Pete's and Lisa's place.

• Like 2

I'd really like a map soon to this apartment but I think so far

Based on the hall cam 9 - to the left is the bathroom cam 20 , those stairs lead to the guestroom 19 , that door leads to Stella and Stephen's room.  16,17,18

Looking out of camera 3 living room- closest door on the right in Alan and Evi's room 13,14,15

The next  door leads to the "fun zone" room 10,11,12 which is probably labeled the fun zone because the balding guy is sleeping there.

The arch way on the right side leads to the hall cam 9, the door on the left side is the entrance.

The arch in the back leads to the lounge 6,7, 8 and behind the lounge is the kitchen 1,2 

One last thing. i haven't figured out where the toilet is.

31 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Must be a curse of non working jacuzzis on them. Jacuzzi in their first place did not work too at the beginning 

Bathroom doesn't fit to the rest of whole mansion, is too small. If I hadn't known it's such a big place, I would have said it's an ordinary flat in block 

The girl on the couch did a couple shows with Stella. Evi and Alan did cam shows the week Stella was away and the balding guy appears to be the tech/show runner 

I wonder if the party they suggested will happen today. Stella is nowhere to be found and it seems that place is in a disheveled state for a party today.