Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Enjoy the Snow. We Canadians are done with it.  Do with it what you will.   :biggrin:

Can I ask to send the "bear" back to sleep for a half a year  :dodgy:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Can I ask to send the "bear" back to sleep for a half a year  :dodgy:

I honestly can't understand why you will flee if the bear pass by, while you are petting the wolf, telling me he is a nice little dog.

Ich frage mich ob sich Jasmins und Blairs Muschis sich Berührt haben und es auch gemerkt haben. Sofie war trauriech das Naomi nicht gleich in ihr Bett kam als sie es sich selbst gemacht hat und Naomi sie erwüscht hat, ich glaube Naomi ist noch nicht soweit es mit Sofie zu machen meine richtig mit Lecken und so. Das Schien bei Blair auch so zu sein

Rose was very happy it seems that Jas came to her room, had a few tears in her eyes. Wonder what made Jasmin go to her today, and if it was Jasmin who been holding back these past days, I thought it was Rose or mutial, would have been nice to know what they were saying.

It will be interesting to check Jasmin and Rosie in the next few days ... That would be fun to see Rosie go join Jasmin in her bed late tonite , when Jas becomes so horny  and she can't  resist to bate ... If so, please Rosie , go alone , without Belle !   Just the two of you !   Just to think about it ...