Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Well at least My Pretty Belle:heart: is visible now but she is still on the edge. Blair is taking up too much room.

I think Rosie must have read my text so Thank you Rosie :heart:

Ha Blair just shifted along. Thank you Blair:heart:. I am sure My Belle:heart: is more comfortable now and if course I think she has the best ass, not as good as The Goddess's but then you can't beat perfection.

Ha my speech recognition software wrote "you can't reach erection" but I can assure you that isn't true LOL

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Cam 7 she is more visible

But further away and darker. Fortunately they moved although when Rosie spanked her it was just off screen :sad:. I'm sure we'll get to see more tonight anyway.:biggrin::biggrin::heart::heart::biggrin::heart:

9 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

NEVER SAY NEVER.

I only said that because I'm always wrong...:biggrin:

Tbh, I'm still not sure if Monica is into girls, even after Rosie and Belle 'raped' her, because she never really touched them back, but I'll be very very happy if she proves me wrong and I'm talking shite...:biggrin:

liking your honesty nagac::)

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I only said that because I'm always wrong...:biggrin:

Tbh, I'm still not sure if Monica is into girls, even after Rosie and Belle 'raped' her, because she never really touched them back, but I'll be very very happy if she proves me wrong and I'm talking shite...:biggrin: