Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

7 minutes ago, kase said:

monica no more tenting and no more hidden places :biggrin:

I think this criticism of Monica is unwarranted. She is hardly a girl who hides from the camera. The guy of her or both don't feel comfortable at the moment but that is all. Look at Neia. Started off under cover and then each fuck became more visible. Even Stella was continually trying to pull sheets over herself during her first fuck and Milena and Polya as well although that didn't really continue to the end of their first fucks.

It just takes time. Look at Kami and Kristy.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

If My Belle:heart: is to return then please let her have her own room because that has become an increasingly problem. People think because she has managed to bate with Blair in he room on her bed that it does not matter but the truth is it has mattered every time. There is a huge difference between able to feel free and have all the time world and having to really agree with someone that they won't interrupt because of this. It is at the very least distracting and has to be at the back or even front of your mind.

This is very different to the Rosie/Belle and Rosie/Jasmin bates when there is clear mutual agreement and a shared experience. A couple of times very recently, especially last night which looked like it was going to be the first bate with her face 100% visible, Blair seemed to want to talk and was maybe a bit unhappy killing the mood for Belle. It was a big blow for me with so little time left. My Horny Belle:heart: was tired and fell asleep soon afterwards but her intentions looked very clear. So yes sharing a room still makes one hell of a difference. 

I would rather watch 50 days on her own than 100 days in a shared room.

#oneroomonefuckinggirl

I really hope it’s the last time we see Belle in Barcelona 

Just been checking Replay of Sofie and Naomi last evening and on second viewing realised just how sensational their performance was for the best part of 4 hours. See what I mean - who needs to see big cocks and hairy arses when you have the delightful Naomi beaming at us like she did and pink toys at the ready. I just hope and pray she doesn’t join the bandwagon and bring another stud back. Stick with the girls honey, they’re much more fun 🙏 😍

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Thorhart said:

I really hope it’s the last time we see Belle in Barcelona 

Positive as always Thorhart. 4 posts in the last 40 days: 3 of them to make a comment about how you don't like Belle. I am sure you must have made a positive comment about someone once in your life. I just can't remember one.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, ed2 said:

El inodoro está detrás de la cámara, y como parece, una ducha también

If there is a shower, and the screen of this one can be seen in the reflection of the glass. Another thing is that it does not serve or is prohibited its use for girls, as it happens in the house of 3K, and the shower that is next to the toilet

14 minutes ago, adamneve said:

So did nica give up her room for a visiting friend for a visiting friend?:blush:

Well yes it seems even guests get more privacy than My Belle:heart:

Seriously though I thought the whole thing was a strange event. Having a party and not inviting the other girls. I suppose the argument was that people don't use the LR anyway but it did seem even odder when the 4 girls were all in the kitchen and Jasmin seemed to be waving to the party.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Acabo de revisar la repetición de Sofie y Naomi la última noche, y en la segunda sesión me di cuenta de lo sensacional que fue su actuación durante la mayor parte de las 4 horas. Mira lo que quiero decir, ¿quién necesita ver pollas grandes y culos peludos cuando tienes a la deliciosa Naomi sonriéndonos como a ella y los juguetes rosas listos? Solo espero y oro para que ella no se una al carro y traiga otro semental. Quédate con las chicas cariño, son mucho más divertidas 🙏 😍

Well said!

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I think this criticism of Monica is unwarranted. She is hardly a girl who hides from the camera. The guy of her or both don't feel comfortable at the moment but that is all. Look at Neia. Started off under cover and then each fuck became more visible. Even Stella was continually trying to pull sheets over herself during her first fuck and Milena and Polya as well although that didn't really continue to the end of their first fucks.

It just takes time. Look at Kami and Kristy.

That takes too long, being shy the first 2-3-4 times, look, the guest & guest's guest could do it, when they signed up for the project, it is a shame.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Bueno, sí parece que incluso los invitados obtienen más privacidad que My Belle :heart:

En serio, pensé que todo era un evento extraño. Tener una fiesta y no invitar a las otras chicas. Supongo que la discusión fue que la gente no usa el LR de todos modos, pero parecía aún más extraño cuando las 4 chicas estaban todas en la cocina y Jasmin parecía saludar a la fiesta.

They can say what our friends want, but really everything was very strange. In me opinion until the girls were surprised. But it is only my opinion.