Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

8 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I realise I'm biased because I love this girl but it just came to me this morning as I watched her get up and instantly hide behind the towel...She wasn't hiding from us...:heart:

when I read a comment like that, I shudder, please, these girls are here to earn money, do not let yourself take by sentiment

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, euromike69 said:

At what point tonight did you see RLC baiting us with a potential threesome?

Were we watching the same RLC?

Nica and the new girl had a PG13 style birthday party for the new girl's Bf,,,their little party was nowhere near being as wild as Rosie and company.

They spoke in English so I understood every word they were saying,,they never even spoke about anything sexual,,,so everything you just said makes no sense at all.

Nica was just being a good friend to both of them,,,she and the girl cooked and got a birthday cake for JZ,,,they went to pick him up at the airport and brought him to the Apt to celebrate his birthday with his Gf,,,,,,,,,, There was no clickbaiting or anything to do with RLC, Just a guy coming to see his Gf and celebrate his Birthday with her.

This was not a Sasha and Masha,,,Eva and Sam thing.

She is not part of RLC and was there to attract clicks...simple as that.  If you can't see that I cant help you

58 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

That blonde at b2 chatting with Sofie & Naomi looks familiar but can’t put my finger on it. Anyone got any ideas who she is?

She kinda looks like Martina's bigger boobed sister. OMG they look like they're trying to escape . Set them babies free!!!😀