Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

Going out for just one night has thrown B#4's schedule off and now it's all out of whack,,,, now most of these ladies will be asleep during the day and be up all night,,,Jasmin finally woke up and is in the Kitchen,,Rosie,Blair and Belle are all passed out sleeping,,and Nica is awake in her room with her guests.

That bloke is still there. I wonder if when Tiana goes he will be one of the occupants of her room. I really am not happy about this. He wasn't even the boyfriend of a resident and 3 or 4 days is the most one of those should stay and then stay out of the common areas as much as possible especially in the evenings - 2 days in the LR and 1 day in the kitchen. And it seems unlike Amina's BF he wouldn't be able to be hived off to B3 now that is full. Of course that is if his GF gets that room but he's already had his time.

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

That bloke is still there. I wonder if when Tiana goes he will be one of the occupants of her room. I really am not happy about this. He wasn't even the boyfriend of a resident and 3 or 4 days is the most one of those should stay and then stay out of the common areas as much as possible especially in the evenings - 2 days in the LR and 1 day in the kitchen. And it seems unlike Amina's BF he wouldn't be able to be hived off to B3 now that is full. Of course that is if his GF gets that room but he's already had his time.

It is looking like Anita will get Tiana's room and bf might be staying a while longer--

Monica home--let's see if she starts packing 

For me, it'll be sad if Tiana leaves Barca altogether. She's opening up now and she enjoys the company in B2, so common sense would suggest move her there...and Monica to B4, where her friends are...:confused:...Of course we're talking about RLC here...and common sense doesn't often make an appearance...:dodgy:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, happyone said:

It is looking like Anita will get Tiana's room and bf might be staying a while longer--

I think Nica mentioned that he was there for 2 days on his first night. But I could have misheard, or plans could have changed.

12 minutes ago, happyone said:

Sophie can pack and won't be missed, Monica on the other hand can become a permeant resident and move into the big bedroom and become the new mother duck to the young want to be somethings that follow Sophie and Naomi.