Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

Mine was suddenly gone this morning also but I fixed it, do you have an adblocker installed? If you have please allow RLC in you adblocker and refresh the RLC live page, after I did this the thumbnails came back.

Btw. do you watch only one cam at a time or do you use the 4 screen option?

Thanks Fagen I shall look into what might be blocking the ads.

I've changed style over the years. When I first got premium after months of perfecting my freecam technique when I was so good I barely missed a second of The Goddess as she moved around the house - not so with Nelly she is just too quick - I was rubbish missing almost all the shots I wanted being overwhelmed by multiple camera angles. Then I went to 4 cams and got better at it. But the next year when girls started to be more static - genuine parties are rare nowadays - I switched to a single camera although thinking about it that might have had something to do with Replay. I still switch too much because that's my nature but nowhere near as much as I used to.

1 hour ago, happyone said:

Sofie apareció y poco después aparecieron Serena y Rosie, las 4 hablando en la mesa de la cocina (LR)

Everything seems to indicate that it was a very quick visit, since there is no sign of a visit to B2. Both Naomi and Sofie are in their rooms and on their phones. But no sign of the others.