Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

15 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So what's Magical Monica:heart: gonna do with herself now that all the girls are leaving...:dodgy:

Well Naga, I tell you, Magical Mysterious Majestic Monica can burry her face deep in that pillow and stick that beautiful round tight ass of hers as high in the sky as she can get it, taking those long luscious fingers and caress those extremely tight cheeks ever so gently. There is a reason they call me the star ride her :biggrin:

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Seems like Nica got pissed about something, left her room and now sitting at the table in the LR, these girls drink to much I think, and then this happens.

She received a message and cried earlier, so maybe she need some time for her selves 

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well Naga, I tell you, Magical Mysterious Majestic Monica can burry her face deep in that pillow and stick that beautiful round tight ass of hers as high in the sky as she can get it, taking those long luscious fingers and caress those extremely tight cheeks ever so gently. There is a reason they call me the star ride her :biggrin:

Well, that's 1 option...:biggrin:

Tbh, she usually puts this little red on before sleep, so I'm not sure. I'm gonna stick my neck out here and say she'll either bate or not...:dodgy:

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

you look up night clubs and bars in barca and check their web sites they almost everyone close by 2:00 or 2:30 but there are a couple of afterhours clubs though

They close later in the weekends though not ?