Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

Now I see why Blair was acting so weird these last few days........ this is the same way Jasmin was acting before her Bf showed up for 3 weeks.

This guy has a suitcase so it looks like he might be here for a while,,,,,,,,, maybe RLC needs to open up another couples on vacation Apt,,,,and stop bringing guys to this Apt to stay for an extended period of time,,,,,, I don't fucking see them putting a bunch of single ladies into the couples on vacation Apt so I don't know why guys keep coming here to stay.:dodgy:

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't think anybody has left.  The last couple of days have produced some Mild Weather.  After a Long Hard Winter of 5 Months of Snow people are getting out and enjoying the nice Weather while they can.

The Forum has a Slow Period and we're just starting to roll into it now.

I don't believe it either. The fact is before Belle came back and I started posting again on this board to any great extent this board had dipped a lot but in the last couple of months there had  been a steady rise. What I can't help is if I post and nobody else posts in 4 hours. Had I posted my comments during a Monica (mainly positive)or Sofie (more negative) shows nobody would have really noticed but as Belle tended to operate outside the peak times then ... Just now for instance I have just posted about 6 times in 20 minutes as many people have but there you go. I have noticed a few people on her who post purely to have a go at Belle and sometimes me. Then I have look at their posts elsewhere and they are usually attacking somebody else.