Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So did I :sad:..That's what she said to her friend on the phone...It must've been some good birthday celebrations for her friend...

Well thats all we know then, was just cause someone said she was comming back wednesday but no idea where he got this from.

7 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Nica? She hasn't bated more than a handfull of times, has she?

But the rest is right, and you can add Sofie.

No, but probably more than Monica in the last week...Yes, how did I miss Sofie and even Naomi, if you count Sofie's helping hand...:dodgy:

I was just trying to point out to Sergio that he hasn't quite got his facts right...:dodgy:

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Well thats all we know then, was just cause someone said she was comming back wednesday but no idea where he got this from.

If you look at the apt list to the left of the screen, and hover over the plane icon, it tells you there...

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

No, but probably more than Monica in the last week...Yes, how did I miss Sofie and even Naomi, if you count Sofie's helping hand...:dodgy:

I was just trying to point out to Sergio that he hasn't quite got his facts right...:dodgy:

I agree to your point, but facts straight, I don't think Nica has bated since Anita arrived.