Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

Does anyone know where the door in B4 kitchen goes. It's a place without a cam. I've seen Rose and Belle go there a couple of times. Tonight, Rose and Blair's bf out there while Blair and Serena sat at table. My opinion, more cams, strategically placed in our favor, in B4. 

13 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Personnaly, I would see Queen Monica in Jasmin's Room ... She really deserves it and she will be with her friends Nica and Anita 

that would be great but I don't see monica moving in there when she came in at the same time as jasmin  so if  jasmins time is up. why would it not be the same for monica and sofie think about it . 

9 minutes ago, ur10intung69 said:

Does anyone know where the door in B4 kitchen goes. It's a place without a cam. I've seen Rose and Belle go there a couple of times. Tonight, Rose and Blair's bf out there while Blair and Serena sat at table. My opinion, more cams, strategically placed in our favor, in B4. 

B4 door in the kitchen goes to the swimming pool.

5 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

that would be great but I don't see monica moving in there when she came in at the same time as jasmin  so if  jasmins time is up. why would it not be the same for monica and sofie think about it

Image result for i don't want to

18 minutes ago, happyone said:

Image result for i don't want to

I'm with you I don't want monica to ever leave . and I know she will  real soon . I really think that's when I will be leaving for a break to . I have been watching rlc for like 8 or 9 years now I was here  for two couples before leora and paul was in rlc. so I'm thinking its time for me to go on vacation from rlc seeing it ok for the ones that are on vacation to go on a vaction from rlc

49 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I'd love to see Regina and Sher coming back ... They were fun to watch, very sensual and would be vert confortable with the girls and not shy at all .. maybe Renata too 

Regina are one of my all time favourites, such a lovely girl.