Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

13 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

NOOOOOO !  Please not Lola !  

really she is one of the very few girls that push the parties and nudity she could not help it last time every time they started to party the neighbors at both b1and b2 pounded on the walls remember the first 3 nights she was back last time she tried going down on a girl in b1 before the neighbors bitched then she was all over rose on roses first or second night in B2 but the neighbors bitched again so no wonder her rose and belle all said fuck it and went out all the time they could not party at home,now they have a house and can party all they want I would love to see Lola come back then we might actually see some real parties in B4,edited I would renew my subscription for that

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

really she is one of the very few girls that push the parties and nudity she could not help it last time every time they started to party the neighbors at both b1and b2 pounded on the walls remember the first 3 nights she was back last time she tried going down on a girl in b1 before the neighbors bitched then she was all over rose on roses first or second night in B2 but the neighbors bitched again so no wonder her rose and belle all said fuck it and went out all the time they could not party at home,now they have a house and can party all they want I would love to see Lola come back then we might actually see some real parties in B4

I just hate costume parties, silly shows, wigs etc. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sergio said:

ED I understand that you hate costume parties 

5 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I wrote this because there were 10 messages that said the same thing, you will not believe it but my sky is always very blue and with a great sun shining

WTF!? CC were lagging, so my post got posted like 10 times.... I deleted them now.