Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

The million dollar question of the day ?

When will Nica and Anita quit acting like little innocent school girls, and get a taste of those funbaggo's, or even better taste the sweet nectar from the pearly gates ?

didn't anita go down on nica with monica laying next to them in B4 that one night monica stayed over well at least it looked like she was eating her out anyways its hard to tell the fake from real now days :dodgy:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Todavía tengo un punto débil para Sofie, y particularmente no quiero verla irse-

Actually, nobody can doubt that Sofie has been the show generator in B2, has been the one that has been much better, always in Naomi's complacency and compatibility.

Her shows in relation to girls, has been the best thing that has happened to RLC, both in quantity and quality. Just leave a note .. is the first time I see a girl have to wash her hand after making another girl enjoy, for the amount of juice that she should feel in that hand.

Other girls have washed their hands afterwards, but I assure you, for simple hygiene ... Sofie, I jump out of bed almost in a reflex, I had not seen and enjoyed before.

That's the little details that people do not notice, but those, if they can not be manipulated.

I just hope that the show in B2, has not died with the departure of Sofie. And tell you, Monica, it's not a show, but that's not the subject of this comment.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

didn't anita go down on nica with monica laying next to them in B4 that one night monica stayed over well at least it looked like she was eating her out anyways its hard to tell the fake from real now days :dodgy:

Kissing her tummy, but no way she found that incredible sweet nectar :cool:

33 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Has anyone else noticed the resemblance between Serena and Carolina, I think she is her younger sister, and that is how she knows Rosie, Belle and Jasmin so well.

:biggrin:

Man you talk about disappointed, I just opened RLC to see Level two of the Barcelona Hotel. I was hoping the girl bent over was Jasmin for just second, then in comes Putin junior and I click onto another apartment to see Sofie in the bath.

BOYCOTT level two and Putin junior and his fling.

He was earlier being a pervert like us, and spying on the girls sun tanning nude, scared them so much they went inside quickly.