Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I watched them and they didnt have sex in the shower

wow it was a joke as in he came really quick when they had sex in the bedroom one guy said we have another paul so when three minutes where erased from replay in the shower 

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I have to give Sofie credit when she deserves it,,,,that was by far the best show since she has been here,,,,,my favorite part was when Naomi was bating by herself,,,,damn her pussy looks so juicy with fat pussy lips :heart::heart:::)

same here.

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

wow it was a joke as in he came really quick when they had sex in the bedroom one guy said we have another paul so when three minutes where erased from replay in the shower 

Aah sorry didnt catch the joke hehe

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

OK....all caught up for the last time.  To those of you that I care about and like, you know who you are!  I am done with CC and the way this forum has now become.  I wish you all, the happiness in life, the health in life, and to hopefully make a difference in this forum and get it back to something that's really worth logging into!!!

With that......StnCld316, PLEASE delete my account from this forum!

Take Care,

Harley

If this is what you want I'll Submit your Request to Admin.

• Like 2

A wine glass got smashed on the floor, she should go and clean that up now before someone steps on it. When she wakes up in the morning she might have forgotten about this and then steps right out on the glass.