Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

5 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

Mónica y quien sea que esté jugando deben sacar el juguete y darse placer unos a otros, en lugar de fingir sexo oral. Son demasiado sexys para este tipo de espectáculo falso.

En realidad, a Sofie le gusta mostrarle a todos su juguete ... debería ponerlo en Tianna.

Sofie, keep the distance with Tiana. the reason, I do not know, but it's easy to see what I say.

Just now, Thestarider said:

It saddens me that Munificent Monica has resorted to the fake shows of Amina and Nica. Just never thought that would happen.

we can still hope that what comes after M&N really happens--big O :biggrin:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't think so Gels...If they fake a show like that they're hardly gonna fuck each other with toys...:dodgy:...

IMO. they're much better just doing stuff on their own instead of pretending they're into girls...I could watch Monica all night just lying on her bed doing fuck all, tbh...:heart:...especially in her little red...:biggrin:

yes naga they are both better on they own :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't think so Gels...If they fake a show like that they're hardly gonna fuck each other with toys...:dodgy:...

IMO. they're much better just doing stuff on their own instead of pretending they're into girls...I could watch Monica all night just lying on her bed doing fuck all, tbh...:heart:...especially in her little red...:biggrin:

I wasn't talking about a fake show, remember Nicole and Sofie in Sofie's room?  After they got started, they went to their own rooms, and finished themselves off.