Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

8 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Just stopped in to say Hi.....Hi!..:biggrin: Haven't been looking in on the girls much because they aren't on the free cams. I've seen the Goddess do her thing a few times and that's about it. Hope everyone is doing well.

The real question is how are you doing? 

7 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Just stopped in to say Hi.....Hi!..:biggrin: Haven't been looking in on the girls much because they aren't on the free cams. I've seen the Goddess do her thing a few times and that's about it. Hope everyone is doing well.

Hey DES, great to see you're still alive and kicking!...It's always good to hear from you, even though it's usually short and sweet..Like me....:biggrin:
I hope you're well...:wink:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Who is this so called goddess?

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hey DES, great to see you're still alive and kicking!...It's always good to hear from you, even though it's usually short and sweet..Like me....:biggrin:
I hope you're well...:wink:

I am... When I'm in the mood to be look at cams i go to CB..

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, happyone said:

Estoy de acuerdo en casi todo lo que dijo y puso de relieve la más agradable.

Las asignaciones no importa a mí tampoco, que es lo que funciona mejor para todos los interesados, especialmente las niñas 

Really complicated for the girls, admitting another among them, especially, if the harmony between them, has been around for a while.

That for someone who arrives new, must be complicated.

But I say this, I do not want to forget, that perhaps, they do not have a special interest either, that the couple of two, becomes a game of three. That could also happen.

We know that not everyone who enters, can have the level of complicity and know how to have fun while giving great spectacles to the spectator. At least, that's what I've always seen in RLC, it's not that it's complicated, it's almost impossible to achieve.

This group has shown that it can be overcome and by far, what until now has gone through RLC. And we had a great group two summers ago, but as I say, this has taken the word show to a higher level.

Above all, because they convey that they have fun together, and that you do not think it's easy to transmit.

To give a recent example, and with this do not misunderstand me, since I do not want to judge anyone. It is only my intention to graphically capture what I am saying and everyone who reads it.

Nica, looks much happier, when Ami is caressing her and has some discomfort with her, than the situation yesterday of Nica and Monica. For me a much more forced situation.