Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Not even "the goddess" ?

The Goddess is not a woman, she is a deity LOL

But in pure sexual attraction My Cute Belle:heart: is Numero Uno for me. I dreamt about her within minutes of seeing her.

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I absolutely love Monica :heart: but I'd rather she just fucked this guy at his place than bring him back here and play tents...:cry:

Well she gave it a go.. looks like a thumbs down :dodgy:...  crap happens..

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Me encanta Mónica,  :heart:pero preferiría que acaba de follar a este tipo en su casa que traerlo de vuelta aquí y jugar en las tiendas de campaña ...:cry:

I'm sorry, but this time, the fools are the ones who stay to watch (excuse me but do not take it as an insult, it's just my opinion of an action that we do not like, and we should not be interested)

Simply, people should make the decision, if a girl deliberately hides her actions, customers, we should turn our backs on that girl and let RLC understand that we are not interested in girls who do not want to show their intimate lives.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Well she gave it a go.. looks like a thumbs down :dodgy:...  crap happens..

I can't understand why she brought him back if she'd have much better uncovered sex at his place...Being more worried about the covers slipping off can't add to the experience...:dodgy: