Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Me pregunto si dormirá en la casa esta noche y dónde, tal vez duerma en la cama de Nica y luego Nica duerma con Rose o Jas, o en el sofá de la sala de estar.

I would say that the couple will sleep in Nica's room, and I suppose she will go to sleep with Rose or Jas. But they are only assumptions.

Hace 2 minutos, Martyen dijo:

Creo que la pareja es la nueva pareja de B3 para reemplazar a La habitación vacía

I also assumed that, being such friends of Nica, I thought that you will also meet Amina. But this is only my assumption.

5 minutes ago, martyen said:

I think the couple will be the new B3 couple to replace Amina or for the empty room

Naah they are not going to stay in B3, and if they are it will only be as guest in the guest room.

9 minutes ago, martyen said:

I think the couple will be the new B3 couple to replace Amina or for the empty room

B3 I find strange...:huh:...I would've thought open-minded couples would be queuing up to spend a freebie in Barca, all expenses paid, but RLC can't fill it!......:confused:

34 minutes ago, vortios said:

Strange to see the queens of B4, in the kitchen as if they were pariahs in their own home.

HAHAHA, I thought the same,i guess they are just being respectful and giving the party people their own space, which i think is pretty nice for not invading them and not turning it into some wild roman orgy that we all would hate to see,,,LOL:cool::biggrin:

14 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

B3 I find strange...:huh:...I would've thought open-minded couples would be queuing up to spend a freebie in Barca, all expenses paid, but RLC can't fill it!......:confused:

It is only a guest room after all, for friends of the couple who stays there :)