Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

20 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Tiana has also her suitcase out with clothes packed it seems, maybe swapping apartment with Monica :)

that will be nice may be she and Sofie do something exiting 

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Told you he was a pussy, should pull that robe off and start rubbing those ass checks both girls one with each hand !!! They are both just waiting for him to take advantage of the situation.

He can take advantage of my foot up his ass if he lays one finger or more on Nica's ass or pussy.:angel:

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

That guy is a disgrace to the male race !!!

I have to admit,,if my girl asked me to touch or massage her hot girlfriends,, I would be kinda paranoid, I would think that maybe she is trying to test me to see how far I would go or if it was a trick question... you just never know with women.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Told you he was a pussy, should pull that robe off and start rubbing those ass checks both girls one with each hand !!! They are both just waiting for him to take advantage of the situation.

He couldn't get it done last night with three...I doubt he is man enough to do two.  Never seen anything like it.  :dodgy:

Just now, euromike69 said:

I have to admit,,if my girl asked me to touch or massage her hot girlfriends,, I would be kinda paranoid, I would think that maybe she is trying to test me to see how far I would go oe if it was a trick question... you just never know with women.

She would find out if it were me, a man is just that a man, and at that pointer a one track mind, she would get over because she is the one who set it up.

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

I have to admit,,if my girl asked me to touch or massage her hot girlfriends,, I would be kinda paranoid, I would think that maybe she is trying to test me to see how far I would go oe if it was a trick question... you just never know with women.

Mike I know that I been there when I was married she trick me got information of me