Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Not as much as me though...:wink:

Thank you girl...I can now go get something to eat!...I've been glued to you since you got home...:heart:

Oh, Naga. It's not a competition. Everyone loves her :biggrin::heart:

But she's mine, now accept defeat and go back to Nicole :angel:

7 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Yes he seems agressive, dont like him

similar to my post earlier

"Fuck-he seems to me by some of his actions to be kinda pushy and possessive. "

Also seemed short fused---and pouty 

Women will never understand that men intensely dislike women giggling between themselves especially when they don't understand what they are giggling at!!! The guy lost his temper but then saved himself by declaring he loves Anita!

Nica is not being a good friend at the moment. She is staying in the room too long. She needs to leave.

If I were there I would be very annoyed in the same way the guy has been. Nica should either join them for a threesome or she should leave them alone

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

similar to my post earlier

"Fuck-he seems to me by some of his actions to be kinda pushy and possessive. "

Also seemed short fused---and pouty 

He might be drunk but still not an excuse for being a dick.

2 minutes ago, van the man said:

Women will never understand that men intensely dislike women giggling between themselves especially when they don't understand what they are giggling at!!! The guy lost his temper but then saved himself by declaring he loves Anita!

Nica is not being a good friend at the moment. She is staying in the room too long. She needs to leave.

If I were there I would be very annoyed in the same way the guy has been. Nica should either join them for a threesome or she should leave them alone

Van that guy is too much of a pussy to handle a threesome, He can barely handle Anita, and stands no chance of handling a sexual dynamo like Nica. BTW it is her room isn't it ?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, van the man said:

I disagree---it is her room--not theirs.  She was a good friend 2 nights ago and let them have the room to themselves.  He can go on the couch if he doesn't like it.  And Anita can go

also if she want to or she can stay with Nica. That's my opinion. 

• Like 2