Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

46 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

Sorry Monica, Sofie just took off her panties...she is one up on you.

It doesn't matter with Monica:heart:...I still find it great to watch...I much prefer watching her bates to B4's, even though they are full on in your face!...But that might just be me, and why I love watching RLC...Each to their own...::)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Van that guy is too much of a pussy to handle a threesome, He can barely handle Anita, and stands no chance of handling a sexual dynamo like Nica. BTW it is her room isn't it ?

Probably so. I know it is her room but she has given it over to her friend and her boyfriend until they leave. 

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

It doesn't matter with Monica:heart:...I still find it great to watch...I much prefer watching her bates to B4's, even though they are full on in your face!...But that might just be me, and why I love watching RLC...Each to their own...::)

I don't think there's anyone whose bates are as enjoyable to watch as Monica's are. Not even Jas

• Like 1

I don't want him nowhere near My Nica's pussy,,, I want all that fat juicy pussy to myself::)::)

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Van that guy is too much of a pussy to handle a threesome, He can barely handle Anita, and stands no chance of handling a sexual dynamo like Nica. BTW it is her room isn't it ?

19322056.gif

14 minutes ago, happyone said:

similar to my post earlier

"Fuck-he seems to me by some of his actions to be kinda pushy and possessive. "

Also seemed short fused---and pouty 

This translates in Geordie language as ARSEHOLE!!...

Just now, euromike69 said:

I don't want him nowhere near My Nica's pussy,,, I want all that fat juicy pussy to myself::)::)

19322056.gif

Why you selfish sun of gun, you have to share with all of us voyeurs, even your baby Rita, I snuck in the window behind your back and you didn't even know it. :biggrin: Nuzzled those huge titties and sucked the tips of her nipples until they were so hard she had to beg me to stop.

This is not looking good-------Tiana just used an air pump on the bag she put inside her suitcase to suck out the air and compact it.

That would not be necessary if she was just going to B2 IMO.  That leaves the interesting question of why Monica is packing unanswered. 

15 minutes ago, van the man said:

Women will never understand that men intensely dislike women giggling between themselves especially when they don't understand what they are giggling at!!! The guy lost his temper but then saved himself by declaring he loves Anita!

Nica is not being a good friend at the moment. She is staying in the room too long. She needs to leave.

If I were there I would be very annoyed in the same way the guy has been. Nica should either join them for a threesome or she should leave them alone

A bit like last night then, when he was all over the other girls in just his undercrackers, stuck his dick in Monica's face, felt her arse several times, then Nica's crack...but saved himself by kissing Anita, to put her mind at rest...cos that's his girl...:dodgy:

14 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Great point Rider. :biggrin:..She could say ''Fuck off to the couch''...:dodgy: