Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I agree...I just watched Naomi taking the piss out of Monica's orgasms :angry:...I don't think her or Sofie have room to talk there though...The instant Sofie gets that feather duster in her hand she start to moan...:dodgy:

That's why Monica is the only one in that apartment I pay any attention to :cool: She belongs in B4

31 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

Why should she give a shit about trying to get along with people who make no effort (on multiple occasions) to get along with her and treat her poorly? :dodgy:

YEAH,,my point.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Nick said:

because  Sofie is Jealous of   Monica she can't compete  with her 

Again this refusal to face facts Sofie regular dominates the Most Watched cam. I know we live in age of false news but the only evidence we have from RLC about the popularity of a girl's actions as opposed to a girl is that list

The statement is nonsense unless Sofie's sole aim is to impress CC. If she wants to do that she facing a losing battle and cannot compete with Monica but she does gain a big audience from the RLC viewership as a whole. Therefore if the latter is important then that is what Sofie hears and therefore why would she be jealous.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Tbh, Monica is the only girl I really pay attention to on RLC right now...

non-non-non-non.gif OH c'mon now,,their are more than just Monica on RLC,look at Jasmin:heart:no words needed for her,,lol,, Julia,, childish yes,, fucking sexy body,YES,, Eva, the kick boxing sexy girl with the smoking hot body,, of course the Goddess Leora:heart:,no words needed for her also,,lol, just a few to name.:cool::biggrin: And of course i have to put Belle also,, for BB,,but i do agree,lol.

25 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I agree...I just watched Naomi taking the piss out of Monica's orgasms :angry:...I don't think her or Sofie have room to talk there though...The instant Sofie gets that feather duster in her hand she start to moan...:dodgy:

That is just girls being *******. She has absolutely not the slightest clue what Monica is feeling. Maybe Naomi is jealous that Monica is able to experience such joy. You know all girls are different. They bate different, have different erogenous zones,different sensitivities and different sensations. And absolutely they have have no room to talk.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Again this refusal to face facts Sofie regular dominates the Most Watched cam. I know we live in age of false news but the only evidence we have from RLC about the popularity of a girl's actions as opposed to a girl is that list

The statement is nonsense unless Sofie's sole aim is to impress CC. If she wants to do that she facing a losing battle and cannot compete with Monica but she does gain a big audience from the RLC viewership as a whole. Therefore if the latter is important then that is what Sofie hears and therefore why would she be jealous.

but don't forget one thing Sofie was more active at first visit in RLC now I think she has problem which  I don't know what it is with Monica what I seen Monica was trying to be friend with Sofie at first something went wrong with this 2 

3 minutes ago, Nick said:

but don't forget one thing Sofie was more active at first visit in RLC now I think she has problem which  I don't know what it is with Monica what I seen Monica was trying to be friend with Sofie at first something went wrong with this 2 

That's very true and I am certainly not here to back Sofie in any respect. I think Sofie has done some very sexy things but as an RLC girl worth watching for what she does, Monica wins every time.

• Like 2