Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

5 minutes ago, branchline26muk said:

She needs to walk into sophies room and just lick out both of them

It would be nice but she doesn't need to do anything after that epic display...Apparently what she needs right now is to go see her BF...obviously she's still full of sexual energy...:huh:

What a girl..The very best...:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It would be nice but she doesn't need to do anything after that epic display...Apparently what she needs right now is to go see her BF...obviously she's still full of sexual energy...:huh:

What a girl..The very best...:heart::heart::heart:

I'm amazed she can still walk,,,lol, What i don't get is how she can totally avoid Sofie and Noami,no real conversations or eating with them or anything,,,  ***** RLC PAY ATTENTION,,,, MONICA NEEDS HER OWN ROOM IN B4 WITH THE GIRLS SHE GETS ALONG WITH !!!!!!! *****

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RAGNAR said:

I'm amazed she can still walk,,,lol, What i don't get is how she can totally avoid Sofie and Noami,no real conversations or eating with them or anything,,,  ***** RLC PAY ATTENTION,,,, MONICA NEEDS HER OWN ROOM IN B4 WITH THE GIRLS SHE GETS ALONG WITH !!!!!!! *****

Why should she give a shit about trying to get along with people who make no effort (on multiple occasions) to get along with her and treat her poorly? :dodgy:

• Like 2

Just now, RAGNAR said:

She had a friendly enough little chat in the kitchen with Naomi earlier...There was speculation that she was leaving when she looked like she was packing but her wardrobe looks pretty much like it did before...I wonder if she's waiting for one of the long time girls over in B4 to leave, which I believe to be soon, and move over there..RLC need her to stay, She's an absolute Gem of a girl with a lot of fans now...:heart:

2 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

Why should she give a shit about trying to get along with people who make no effort (on multiple occasions) to get along with her and treat her poorly? :dodgy:

True Pea ,but she gets on OK with Naomi...It's just that Naomi's loyalties lie with Sofie so Naomi's in an awkward position...:confused:

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

True Pea ,but she gets on OK with Naomi...It's just that Naomi's loyalties lie with Sofie so Naomi's in an awkward position...:confused:

Seems to me to be a bit of "smile in your face...talk behind your back"

4 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

Seems to me to be a bit of "smile in your face...talk behind your back"

I agree...I just watched Naomi taking the piss out of Monica's orgasms :angry:...I don't think her or Sofie have room to talk there though...The instant Sofie gets that feather duster in her hand she start to moan...:dodgy:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1