Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

1 minute ago, RAGNAR said:

To get things straight so i know,,who is who,,the one with Nica,, and who is the one with Rosie??,Thanks

With Rosie is Serena. With Monica is the GF of the boy who just stayed. I think her name begins with A but I'm never sure how much I can say.

1 minute ago, RAGNAR said:

To get things straight so i know,,who is who,,the one with Nica,, and who is the one with Rosie??,Thanks

Nica's friend does not know the name ... but the one next to Rosie is Serena

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

With Rosie is Serena. With Monica is the GF of the boy who just stayed. I think her name begins with A but I'm never sure how much I can say.

Monica? I think you have Monica on your brain,,watch out who you call that name too,,lol.::) Ok,the guy named FUCK,,his gf,lol,thanks.

20 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

non-non-non-non.gif OH c'mon now,,their are more than just Monica on RLC,look at Jasmin:heart:no words needed for her,,lol,, Julia,, childish yes,, fucking sexy body,YES,, Eva, the kick boxing sexy girl with the smoking hot body,, of course the Princess Leora:heart:,no words needed for her also,,lol, just a few to name.:cool::biggrin:

I've been on here for a long time. Trust me, I'm not saying I don't like, or watch, the other girls but I tend to mainly focus on 1 girl at a time...Nicole, Karol, Angel, Gina, Renata, and now Monica, who's pretty much risen to the top of the pile...

There are many beautiful girls on here, and Leora was the girl that got me hooked when I stumbled across this site as a freeloader. But I've moved on and , for me, Monica and Karol are the perfect girls to keep me glued...the fine balance between teasing and reality...I've lost interest in B4...too much of a good thing, and not really voyeurism at it's best, IMO...But everyone's here for their own reasons...

...and yes, Jas is absolutely stunning, but she's a totally different girl now and sometimes what you can't quite see. like before,  is more exciting than being in your face 24/7...It can become boring...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Monica? I think you have Monica on your brain,,watch out who you call that name too,,lol.::) Ok,the guy named FUCK,,his gf,lol,thanks.

You're right Naga has given me Monicaitis. Yes Nica who I have heard Belle call another name ending with nica.

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Princess Leora

Don't worry this is on topic and not about The Goddess

In some of my posts before you might have seen me write Princess Leia when referring to a previous resident. This is because I often use speech recognition software and if I said "Leia"  it would write lay her or some terrible spelling but if I said Princess Leia then it knew what I meant LOL

23 minutes ago, Nick said:

but don't forget one thing Sofie was more active at first visit in RLC now I think she has problem which  I don't know what it is with Monica what I seen Monica was trying to be friend with Sofie at first something went wrong with this 2 

The sad thing is that these 2 were good friends before they joined RLC...:cry:

• Like 1

Naughty Naomi, can you stand on your own two feet without the direction Sophie ?

Lets get Nasty tonight and show all these voyeur's, why I think inside that young lady lies a great deal of womanly desires just waiting to be unleashed, and it will bring a great deal of satisfaction. Surly we all know that inside your thoughts and dreams, there was a reason you made the decision to come to Barcelona and the project called RLC.

It is your time to shine if you choose, you can be a superstar, but you must do it without the guidance of Sophie, she is steering you sown the wrong path for stardom.

I so want to post one these for you.

See the source imageSee the source image

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well, I meant I really cared for..I do watch the others...$75 would be a lot of money to fork out for 1 girl...:dodgy:

Well I wouldn't be subscribing without My Belle:heart: being here but I have been close and Belle is really the tipping point. I do watch plenty of girls other than my main 2, just not so much live unless they are doing something really interesting.