Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She was out when she sent it earlier...Sofie isn't talking to her anyway...

Selfish Sophie is fucking Jealous of Monica she is beside herself with anger, I hope that finally Naomi is seeing Sophie for who she really is, and starts to spend more time with the Most Awesome Monica. She would have so much more fun on her vacation if she just get the hell away from that miserable woman she calls a friend.

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ella estaba fuera cuando ella lo envió a principios de ... Sofie no está hablando con ella de todos modos ...

I think Monica does well, in trying to build bridges between her and Naomi, since it seems that with Sofie, those bridges seem completely useless.
But Naomi's behavior, in my opinion, does not stop being a correct behavior, civic and little else.
A situation very distant from what could be a comfortable and normal situation for two roommates (you will see that I do not even use the friendly word)

PS: anyway, the behavior of Sofie, in these last two or three days is being quite strange, even Naomi, has been surprised to ignore Sofie, when she returned for the last time to Sofie's room.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She was out when she sent it earlier...Sofie isn't talking to her anyway...

So when Monica was close to tears, that was after she got home ? And you knew that she send them a voicemail cause Sofie came and played it for Naomi right?

hace 3 minutos, Thestarider dijo:

Egoísta Sophie es jodidamente celoso de ella es Mónica Fuera de sí de rabia, espero Que Finalmente Naomi es ver a Sophie Para Que Ella Es Realmente, Y Comienza un Pasar Más Tiempo con La Más Impresionante Mónica. Tendria Mucho Más divertido En sus Vacaciones Si Acabara de lo Llegar Mas Lejos Posible de esa mujer desgraciada Que ella llama un Amigo.

I have also seen, or I thought I saw jealousy on the part of Sofie ... but I ask myself ... jealousy? What was I going to be jealous of? Monica is aware of the person behind the phone, I guess it will be the Spanish guy she brought home. So, what types of jealousy could there be?
As for her behavior, Sofie's, she does not have a reasoned explanation, taking into account that we do not know what really happens between the girls.
But nothing can be done to make coexistence so tight?

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

So when Monica was close to tears, that was after she got home ? And you knew that she send them a voicemail cause Sofie came and played it for Naomi right?

It was sent to Sofie's phone when Monica was out and she played it to Naomi...That's when she sounded really upset, but seems to have pulled herself together before getting home...

Hopefully I tell you, the situation inside B2, could be a little less tight.
It is more, that the three girls could have a conversation in the living room or in a room, without having to remove the daggers, or be defensive .-
And by asking, that the girls could talk to each other, without later, that caused a situation of jealousy.