Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

3 hours ago, Fagen said:

Looks like Rose is getting ready to go out again, to work or whatever they do when they go away for half a day  :dodgy:

Do you ever leave your house and go out??? People don't leave their homes to just go to work.Plus i don't think any of them work. Nice speculation though. giphy.gif

28 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Do you ever leave your house and go out??? People don't leave their homes to just go to work.Plus i don't think any of them work. Nice speculation though. giphy.gif

I do leave the house to go out lol, but I dont leave the house and go out for almost 24 hours and then come back home without no sleep at all, then go straight to bed and sleep all evening and night, like these girls do sometimes. If they been at some friends place or on a date with a guy surely they would have slept a few hours before coming home not ? You really think RLC is all they do? C'mon be realistic.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

Thank the Lord that Belle is finally gone. Now maybe I can start reading this thread without gagging.

Please, let Belle alone ! She has been a nice girl during her stay, I 'd be happy to see her again and I wish her good luck for her life.