Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

16 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

We are Back online after a Pause for the Cause.

that's good...

OT Kami had a guy on visit (in the kitchen) from 0705 to 0901

Sofies guest awake - on her phone now 0905

9 hours ago, happyone said:

Debe haber algo realmente especial sobre 1 habitación en B4-

Primero Tiana, ahora Serena, solo tiene que estar sola en esa habitación :dodgy:

Actually, it must be pretty bad. LOL
As you say, that room is going to be cursed. They put girls there, who really do nothing at RLC. But even in Tiana, she seemed to have more interest than this girl.
That leads me to reflect, if to bring such young girls, it is more an inconvenience that may be appropriate for the project.

9 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Esa habitación tiene mal humor, creo que la llamaremos la habitación perdedora. Aquí es donde RLC envía los descartes que no quieren jugar con las otras chicas.

So, why bother to bring girls of that condition? It is a useless expense for RLC, a waste of time for the viewer and as a consequence, a series of angry, negative comments, that neither the girl would have to support, nor RLC would have to know since it is not good for your business.

8 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Uno pensó que AHORA era un buen momento para afeitarse las piernas y bloquear las cámaras en el proceso. Otro sabio de la cámara :dodgy:

A shaving of legs, which could lead to think about a later party ... but how was the exit of them in underwear of the house (it is true, under warm clothes) ... that you could also think of a previous planning of something more interest later, or a massage, that our ingenuity, would lead you to think about the approach of the participants ... or why not, a bath, in the bathtub that remains tiny for the three women ....

As I say, if this was the plan of celebration for the spectators of the American continent, in my modest opinion, all those spectators of those countries (many of them friends), had to support a soporiferous entertainment, and that according to more than one commentary, annoying.

I am left with the comment of a friend: "For that, the girls, they should not have lost their time of sleep and rest, at least, when you see them that they are sleeping, you know that there is no more. ridiculous show and that neither the girls convinced "

12 hours ago, happyone said:

There must be something really special about 1 bedroom in B4-

First Tiana , now Serena, just have to be alone in that room :dodgy:

Rosie have been there several times though with Serena but yeah its not the best room