Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

3 hours ago, Fagen said:

I do leave the house to go out lol, but I dont leave the house and go out for almost 24 hours and then come back home without no sleep at all, then go straight to bed and sleep all evening and night, like these girls do sometimes. If they been at some friends place or on a date with a guy surely they would have slept a few hours before coming home not ? You really think RLC is all they do? C'mon be realistic.

Ok,maybe they may have modeling jobs or something like that,,but remember,,they are young,in my younger days i would stay out where ever a party took me and sleep was not my main priority,,plus,i'm not a young,good looking,sexy girl (last i checked i wasn't even a girl,,LOL) so i'm sure they get offers for parties and stay overs,but to be fair,, you did say , 'where ever they go for   HALF A DAY,''   that's what struck me funny.

1 minute ago, RAGNAR said:

Ok,maybe they may have modeling jobs or something like that,,but remember,,they are young,in my younger days i would stay out where ever a party took me and sleep was not my main priority,,plus,i'm not a young,good looking,sexy girl (last i checked i wasn't even a girl,,LOL) so i'm sure they get offers for parties and stay overs,but to be fair,, you did say , 'where ever they go for   HALF A DAY,''   that's what struck me funny.

Was just joking a bit with it hehe, its all good, and yes like some other mentioned some of them have model jobs or photoshoots.

1 minute ago, RAGNAR said:

Some of the girls staying in Barca are there to work, as well as enjoy themselves...Some of these photo shoots can take up most of the day, and they may not actually be in Barca itself but other surrounding areas, so they need to travel...I can only state facts, and won't speculate on what they might or might not do other than that...Girl's like Angel and Leona worked pretty hard, and that aspect of their stay was really important to them, but I'm sure many of the girl's don't struggle to find the odd party to go to...:wink:

no one, come to visit us at home if you say for once what you think of these girls, no one speculates what these girls do when they are out of the apartments, just see what they publish and in practice be realistic and finally think about your daughters and grandchildren do the same life as these girls

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

There must be something really special about 1 bedroom in B4-

First Tiana , now Serena, just have to be alone in that room :dodgy:

That bedroom has jinx on it, I think we will call it the loser room. This where RLC sends the cast offs that don't want to play with the other girls.

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

That bedroom has jinx on it, I think we will call it the loser room. This where RLC sends the cast offs that don't want to play with the other girls.

You mean the anti-socialites???:dodgy: