Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

Just now, Fagen said:

Would you like to see b1 back? Was it a good apartment? It seem kinda small to be but I only saw the livingroom and kitchen back then on free cam, dont know how the other rooms were.

I don't watch RLC anymore so I could care less if it ever came back.  I did like the setup in B1 though.  Much better than the crap at B4 from what I've been told..

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Are you saying My Belle:heart: lived in B3 during her entire second stay? LOL

She seems to have found another place to sleep this time around.

Do you know if she has a BF or a fuckboy somehere that she goes to?

1 minute ago, Nick said:

Because I was peast  once I wrote to them and they sad they don't have any control 

I gotta go but before I do, give this some thought.  Is RLC a business?  Would a business have no control over what does or does not happen with it's employee's?  Just food for thought Nick.  I'm sure they have a office in Barcelona to discuss events and changes and items needed at each of the places.

Anyway.....I gotta go, will talk later.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

How many of you believe that the apartment that Ilona & Tim started was only acquired when they brought the couples apartment online??

Look anything that was done so I could see more Ilona is wonderful. Unfortunately I wasn't a Premium member. She is my third favourite girl of all time just ahead of Megan. 

In answer to your question. I have no idea but there are other places to stay in Barcelona for the girls I am sure.

jasmin sure killed the mood she was all into it then they got in bed then she went right to the phone,for awhile I thought my feed froze up again but I saw jas blink other than that she has not moved at all for a long time :sad:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I gotta go but before I do, give this some thought.  Is RLC a business?  Would a business have no control over what does or does not happen with it's employee's?  Just food for thought Nick.  I'm sure they have a office in Barcelona to discuss events and changes and items needed at each of the places.

Anyway.....I gotta go, will talk later.

Good Night Harley nice talking to you :-)

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

jasmin sure killed the mood she was all into it then they got in bed then she went right to the phone,for awhile I thought it froze up again but I saw jas blink other than that she has not moved at all for a long time :sad:

All she had to do was take care of Blair,,then send Blair to her room and then she would have had all night to be on her phone if she wanted to do so.. But I guess it's always an emergency situation to be on the phone every 5 seconds,,,, Has Cellphones turned females all across the world into mindless Zombies.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I believe the so called B3 apartment has been under RLC's control for some time.  I believe B3 was used like B4 was used before either of them came online.  I believe that these two locations were where the girls that didn't want to do anything on camera, could take the guys or girls they might have met at the clubs.  A place for them to be taken to in case they were snot slinging drunk or out of it.  I do know there have been those times because I have seen them with my own eyes.  Anyway.....just a thought.

I do think they might've taken in on a hotel room in such circumstances, but the part about RLC being involved seems unlogical to me.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

All she had to do was take care of Blair,,then send Blair to her room and then she would have had all night to be on her phone if she wanted to do so.. But I guess it's always an emergency situation to be on the phone every 5 seconds,,,, Has Cellphones turned females all across the world into mindless Zombies.

all teens i think, have you noticed the new ads for iphone and samsung, all they show are teens taking selfies or vids of their friends. to them that's all they seem to care about.

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Is RLC a business?  Would a business have no control over what does or does not happen with it's employee's? 

Exactly the point I made from the start of the re-opened Barcelona. I think there is a very different relationship with couples though. They stuck with Maya through some difficult times. The Barcelona girls aren't employees though not in a simple sense but to suggest that RLC don't care about the content would be naive and ridiculous even if they are not running those apartments themselves.